These were the 5 questions:
1. Which is your favourite fight you have fought in so far and why?
2. What do you see as your biggest win in your career so far and why?
3. If you could rematch any one person who would you choose and why?
4. If you had the power to pick your next opponent who would you choose and why?
5. Other then your self who is your favourite fighter to watch and why?
Here was Mark's reply:
Sorry about the delay Ray. In Vegas right now, but here is answers to your questions: 1 and 2. My favourite fight was my first fight in the UFC against Yves Edwards. It was a culmination of years of training, dreaming and hard work come to life. I also believe this was my biggest win as well because it was my first fight on the big stage, live on PPV and the first time I got the opportunity to fight in front the mainstream fans.3. I would love to rematch Hatsu Hioki for a few reasons even though I have had two chances against him. There is nothing I hate more than losing which adds to fact that I would love another opportunity at him, as well as the fact that I fought him for 5 rounds in a war which I truly believe that I won. Finally, he a ranked in the top 5 in the world.4. Now that I am back in the WEC which such a stacked division I am in their hands and will and want to fight whoever they put in front on me.5. In the past I really enjoyed watching Frank Shamrock since he was one of the first fighters who truly trained and fought with great well rounded skills and amazing conditioning. I also love watching my training partners Chris Horodecki and Sam Stout. Lately I have also really enjoyed watching Eddie Alvarez since he is so explosive and always is ready to pounce on his opponent and takes on bigger opponents.