Today's Topics Unanswered Topics Avatar Bets Search PM's My Props Member Directory Premium Members Recent Polls Subscriptions Rules

Sponsors

New camp looking for quality members

New camp looking for quality members
Posted By Message

lll-lll
Standup Guy

lll-lll Avatar

Career record: 481-316
Season: 0-0 (#-)
Bankroll: $1,000
265 posts
Joined 7/07
The UFC Nutriders is made up of a handfull of members from one of the top WW camps in the last 2 seasons. We are looking fro quality members to join an elite group. We are being picky so new members or anyone with bad pick %'s need not apply.

Post #1   11/4/09 9:34:42AM   

Heavyweight Champ

Rabi Avatar

Career record: 905-548
11825 posts
Joined 1/07
Hi mate, if you have problems recruiting and would like to merge with a bigger camp my camp is currently No 3 LHW and always on the look out for quality members. PM me if you are interested.

Post #2   11/4/09 11:39:05AM   

lickedysplit
Learning to Sprawl

lickedysplit Avatar
Career record: 472-381
5 posts
Joined 10/09
Hello, I see your looking for quality members, please, look my profile over- I may be new to this site but I have a love for all things MMA- I am in a fight camp(country ko) now but the leader doesn't seem very into it-usually isn't satisfied with the fight card (no matter who it is) and doesn't even make picks for secondary league.
I would like to be in a camp that makes picks and wagers on both first and secondary league. as well as more forum discussion with in the camp not just who they pick b4 an event.
I think I am doing pretty well concidering I joined so late in the season, I look forward to picks and wagers for a full season. I hope you concider a dedicated fan---Thank you for your time-

Post #3   1/12/10 3:53:32PM   

Metalhead64
Learning to Sprawl

Metalhead64 Avatar
Career record: 31-9
1 post
Joined 1/10
Can I Join?
I Watch Inside MMA on HDNet and HDNet Fights every week
as well as strikeforce, UFC, and WEC for EVERY event.
My 3 fave fighters are:
1. Fedor Emilianenko
2. GSP
3. Alistair Overeem (Dream-Japan)
i may be new to mma playground but not MMA watch me soar up the charts after a couple events.

Post #4   1/26/10 7:52:05PM   

Username:

Password:

Keep me logged in