Pick'em Leagues: THE BIG SHOW CASUAL BEST OF THE REST Single Event PvP: FANTASY POOLS Betting Leagues: THE BIG SHOW BEST OF THE REST

Tito Ortiz wants a third bout with Chuck Liddell

Print  
  Page 2 of 2     1     2  
Posted By Message

Khaos

TUF 2 Alternate

Khaos Avatar

Career:2,681-1,948
Camp: Men of the hour
Chips:
I would like to see the fight happen, I think Ortiz would win this time, because at this point in both their careers, Ortiz is definately the better fighter. I think they put Liddel vs Ortiz 3 on, then give Chuck a fight against someone like Stephan Bonnar as a final UFC. I want to see Chuck vs Tito three. (Rhyming unintended)

Post #16   11/4/09 12:19:58PM   

Stills79

MMA Regular

Stills79 Avatar

Career:140-82
Chips:
The UFC should have had these two fight first before Tito signed to fight Forrest. It could have been both of their come back fights. Now when Tito beats Forrest, this fight will no longer make sense as a win over Chuck wouldn't improve his chances at a title shot.

Post #17   11/4/09 1:01:21PM   

Rush

Laying down the beats

Rush Avatar

Career:759-539
Chips:
One thing I think needs to be said is that despite what Tito wants, why would Chuck want this fight for any reason other than a potential big pay day?

Post #18   11/4/09 1:23:48PM   

Giant_Ochai

BANNED

Career:433-278
Chips:
Chuck is just a nightmare matchup for Tito. Shot or not I'd pick Liddell.

Post #19   11/4/09 5:13:09PM   

wutthefauxxx

BANNED

Career:-
Chips:
This bout seems really interesting now. excited for this to happen. we will all get to see tito's new and improved stand up power. after he exposes forest, he'll prove the third times the charm against chuck. i honestly see this ending in a tko. same as it would have if chuck didnt poke tito in the eye the first time

Post #20   11/4/09 5:40:37PM   

CwB

MMA Sensei

CwB Avatar

Career:221-151
Chips:

Posted by prozacnation1978

maybe tuf 11 coaches u say

Figured it all out thanks to your comment...

Dana's big proposal for chuck (I guess its not the marriage proposal as i orginally thought) is
Winner of Tito vs Griffin to be next seasons tuf coach opposite liddell.

Tito vs Chuck= sells itself

Griffin vs Chuck = teacher vs student, and a huge name fight that every casual fan will drool over.

But, as Chuck being my absolute favorite fighter of all time, I dont ever ever ever want to see Tito hold a win over the Iceman. And looking at recent performances, Titos chances of beating chuck have doubled in the past two years, as Tito's skills have seemed to stay the same and Chucks have taken a recent downfall (Chucks timing, power, and chin aren't what the once were)

Post #21   11/4/09 5:57:20PM   

BustedKnuckle

MMA Sensei

BustedKnuckle Avatar

Career:659-381
Chips:
It was only a matter of time before Tito called out Chuck. I say give him the fight. Its one that Chcuck can win and most likely would end up knocking the snot out of Teetho. although Tito needs to be worried about his fight with Forrest. Griffen is a much better fighter since thier first fight and is going to grind out the UD against Ortiz

Post #22   11/4/09 6:16:31PM   

wutthefauxxx

BANNED

Chips:
chuck is not gonna knock out ortiz. if it wasnt for the eye poke, it would have never happened the first time!

I'm interested in a second fight though....make it happen dana

Post #23   11/4/09 7:17:28PM   

jae_1833

TTTHS

jae_1833 Avatar

Career:2,810-1,780
Camp: Project Mayhem
Chips:

Posted by wutthefauxxx

chuck is not gonna knock out ortiz. if it wasnt for the eye poke, it would have never happened the first time!

Come on man! You can't be serious.....they have already fought twice and both times Tito got owned.....they were fun to watch but Tito never got anything going against Chuck in either fight.

Tito Ortiz's Fight History

Post #24   11/4/09 7:23:48PM   

wutthefauxxx

BANNED

Chips:
ortiz was doing fine.... he was establishing a good game plan. trading with chuck...even making him back up...then the eye poke came...not making excuses...i just think tito has always had chucks number. this time he will prove it.

tito's improved stand up squashes old chuck

Post #25   11/4/09 7:27:53PM   

emfleek

- > THUG LIFE < -

emfleek Avatar

Career:2,386-1,258
Camp: The Ringers
Chips:

Posted by jae_1833

Posted by wutthefauxxx

Come on man! You can't be serious.....they have already fought twice and both times Tito got owned.....they were fun to watch but Tito never got anything going against Chuck in either fight.

Tito Ortiz's Fight History

What he said. Tito supposedly has Chuck's number but has lost to him twice already?

Post #26   11/4/09 8:46:36PM   

wutthefauxxx

BANNED

Chips:
i dont get it....a person beats you once and they are better than you forever?
i think tito has a legititmate shot at a rematch. chucks lost to strikers as of recent.....shogun, rashad, rampage......tito training with freddie roach puts him on that elite level....

so where does chuck have a chance now?

i dont see it......

Post #27   11/4/09 10:30:39PM   

emfleek

- > THUG LIFE < -

emfleek Avatar

Career:2,386-1,258
Camp: The Ringers
Chips:

Posted by wutthefauxxx

i dont get it....a person beats you once and they are better than you forever?
i think tito has a legititmate shot at a rematch. chucks lost to strikers as of recent.....shogun, rashad, rampage......tito training with freddie roach puts him on that elite level....

so where does chuck have a chance now?

i dont see it......

How about we wait and see how Tito does against Forrest before we start calling him an elite striker.

Post #28   11/5/09 8:25:14AM   

Page 2 of 2     1     2