1. Which is your favourite fight you have fought in so far and why?
My first pro fight back in Feb '07. I won in under 60 secs by making my opponent submit to leg kicks. It was fun and exciting match and really got my name out there.
2. What do you see as your biggest win in your career so far and why?
Biggest win of my career so far was against Eric Daughtee in July '07. First time going all three rounds and the guy had alot of hype behind him.
3. If you could rematch any one person who would you choose and why?
Kyle Kingsbury. I felt I won the match and this time I would leave no room for controversy.
4. If you had the power to pick your next opponent who would you choose and why?
I would say shogun rua. One of my fav fighters, I have alot respect for him and it would be an exciting fight.
5. Other then your self who is your favourite fighter to watch and why?
My favorite fighters are GSP, Fedor, & Machida
Follow me on Twitter @mmamental
Subscribe to my You Tube Channel - MMA Mental - This week I interviewed Sean O'Connell, Joby Sanchez and Lorenz Larkin.