Pick'em Leagues: THE BIG SHOW CASUAL BEST OF THE REST Single Event PvP: FANTASY POOLS Betting Leagues: THE BIG SHOW BEST OF THE REST

A quick interview with Pete Spratt

Print  
Posted By Message

Rabi

Heavyweight Champ

Rabi Avatar

Career:1,980-1,165
Camp: Canadian Power Team
Chips:
UFC veteran who debuted at UFC 37.5.

1. Which is your favourite fight you have fought in so far and why?

Probably my fight on October 2nd for the MFC vs. Nathan Gunn! I had microfracture knee surgery 8 weeks prior to the fight and I was able to survive the younger fighter and get a devastating KO win! It should me that I still have the talent and drive to get back to the top again once I get 100%!

2. What do you see as your biggest win in your career so far and why?

The biggest win in my career is the one that everyone remembers when I beat Robbie Lawler! He was the baddest young fighter on the planet at that time and destroying everyone and I picked him apart and stopped his momentum.!

3. If you could rematch any one person who would you choose and why?

Hmm.... naturally I would like to avenge all my losses but the one person I would love to fight again is Tamden McCrory. When we fought I was killing him and just made a mistake and got caught. I was punishing him so bad that he didnt even remember the 1st round.

4. If you had the power to pick your next opponent who would you choose and why?

I dont really have a certain person I want to fight especially after having surgery. I need to take the right fights until I heal. Now if I was 100% and had the power to choose I wouldn't mind fighting Dan Hardy! That would be a war!

5. Other then your self who is your favourite fighter to watch and why?

I love watchin Anderson Silva, Chuck Liddell, Nate Marquardt, Dan Henderson, Jon Jones basically all the guys that like to strike!

Post #1   10/28/09 5:01:16PM