Pick'em Leagues: THE BIG SHOW CASUAL BEST OF THE REST Single Event PvP: FANTASY POOLS Betting Leagues: THE BIG SHOW BEST OF THE REST
  MMA Playground 4.0 is live!     Returning members: check out the patch notes     New members: visit our getting started guide, read the FAQ's and start playing!

A quick Interview with Brad Pickett

Print  
Posted By Message

Rabi

Heavyweight Champ

Rabi Avatar

Career:1,871-1,103
Camp: MMA Worldwide
Chips:
Brad Pickett is an MMA fighter from the UK who fights at 145lb. His current record is 17-4 with 6TKO and 8 subs.

I have him on my friends list on Facebook so I compiled 5 general questions and sent them via PM. Here is the questions and answers.

1. Which is your favourite fight you have fought in so far and why?

Hiroyuki Abe, as it was a big test for me, being my first international fight, and it was good for the fans to watch.

2. What do you see as your biggest win in your career so far and why?

dave lee, reason being I was on the verge of big things, and couldnt take a loss, also he was a ex UFC fighter.

3. If you could rematch any one person who would you choose and why?

Alex Owen, to this day, I still believe I won that fight, and my game plan made it close.

4. If you had the power to pick your next opponent who would you choose and why?

anyone who is ranked above me and will put on a good fight

5. Other then your self who is your favourite fighter to watch and why?

Melvin Manhoffe, from the 1st buzz of the bell, he looks to finish the fight.

Post #1   10/28/09 12:53:10PM   

Aaronno9

King in the North

Aaronno9 Avatar

Career:796-457
Camp: MMA Worldwide
Chips:
He got pretty dominated by Alex Owen from what I remember! Such a shame about his current situation, guy had huge potential.

Post #2   10/28/09 1:00:13PM