Pick'em Leagues: THE BIG SHOW CASUAL BEST OF THE REST Single Event PvP: FANTASY POOLS Betting Leagues: THE BIG SHOW BEST OF THE REST
  MMA Playground 4.0 is live!     Returning members: check out the patch notes     New members: visit our getting started guide, read the FAQ's and start playing!

Does Rashad Evans have revenge on his mind?

Print  
Posted By Message

ThaAxeMurderer7

MMA Sensei

ThaAxeMurderer7 Avatar

Career:1,277-814
Chips:
Former UFC light heavyweight champion Rashad Evans is of two minds when it comes to his upcoming fight with Thiago Silva at UFC 108 in January.

Minutes removed from his first crack at runway modeling at a fashion show Monday for sponsor Silver Star, Evans re-affirmed his desire to get back to the wrestling roots that brought him his first successes in the UFC, aided no doubt by his knockout loss to Lyoto Machida at UFC 98.

“I definitely want to get back to what I used to do, because one thing about myself is that I fell in love with the power,” said Evans. “I fell in love with the fact that I could take somebody and just completely lay ’em out still... but I’m not a stand-up fighter. My thing is, I’m a wrestler. That’s what I do. I wrestle.”

Link

Post #1   10/16/09 12:37:45PM   

submissionartist1

KING of the COMPOUND

submissionartist1 Avatar

Career:490-392
Camp: HighKicksRUs
Chips:
Rashad Rashad Rashad

Post #2   12/3/09 11:52:02AM