Pick'em Leagues: THE BIG SHOW CASUAL BEST OF THE REST Single Event PvP: FANTASY POOLS Betting Leagues: THE BIG SHOW BEST OF THE REST
  MMA Playground 4.0 is live!     Returning members: check out the patch notes     New members: visit our getting started guide, read the FAQ's and start playing!

Junie Browning Apologizes for Alleged Assaults, Signs For November Bout

Print  
Posted By Message

Macheetah

MMA Regular

Career:76-50
Chips:

Former UFC lightweight Junie Browning today apologized for his alleged assault of three nurses at a Las Vegas hospital last week that resulted in him being released by the UFC.

Despite his hospitalization and arrest, Browning has signed to fight Scott Cornwell at MMA Big Show: Onslaught in Indiana on November 28.

Link (Video)

Last edited 10/14/09 5:32PM server time by Macheetah
Edit note/reason: n/a
2 total post edits

Post #1   10/14/09 5:31:37PM   

icantthinkofanything

MMA Sensei

icantthinkofanything Avatar

Career:911-636
Camp: 360 Mafia
Chips:
He needs to concentrate on saving his ass, and avoid killing himself. Those pills are nothing to mess with, im not surprised he attacked 3 nurses. Blackouts are unavoidable taking that many pills.

Post #2   10/14/09 7:45:44PM   

gcraig22

MMA Regular

gcraig22 Avatar

Career:617-408
Chips:
Junie needs to take a step back to reflect on his life. You have to have a clear mind to fight professionally. I personally would be worried for my own safety if I had to fight him. He could go all Tyson and bite an ear off.

Post #3   10/14/09 9:44:01PM   

xdanish020

MMA Sensei

xdanish020 Avatar

Career:2,338-1,248
Camp: Project Mayhem
Chips:
I wish him the best of luck and will be checking him fight finder to hopefully see him progress and win some fights and mature. I just don't think he was ready for the UFC, mentally...

Post #4   10/14/09 11:46:23PM   

CanadianCripplr

MMA Regular

CanadianCripplr Avatar

Career:1,388-777
Camp: Canadian Power Team
Chips:

Posted by xdanish020

I wish him the best of luck and will be checking him fight finder to hopefully see him progress and win some fights and mature. I just don't think he was ready for the UFC, mentally...

Mentally hes not ready for anything outside the door of the hospital he should be in. Im sure we wont have to check fight finder to see his results they will be front page news when he does something worth writng about....

Post #5   10/15/09 2:15:10AM   

IriShame

In Full Mount

IriShame Avatar

Career:558-331
Chips:
I'm pissed off that I'm going to see Junie Browning headlines popping up on MMA Playground from here to the end of eternity. I wish this guy could've just put a couple wins together and then drop 4 of his next 5 and get quietly bounced from the UFC. Similar to a Luke Cummo type career. At least then we wouldn't have to hear about this stuff periodically for the rest of this guys life.I mean when's the last time you saw a Luke Cummo headline on The Playground?

If we're going to have to hear every crazy thing this guy does it's going to take up a lot of my time. Crazy people do crazy thing. We've established that Junie is a crazy person, so I think it's safe for us to just assume he's doing crazy things and not actually document each occurence.

I'm kidding, I hope everything works out for Mr. Browning.

Post #6   10/15/09 2:20:56AM   

xdanish020

MMA Sensei

xdanish020 Avatar

Career:2,338-1,248
Camp: Project Mayhem
Chips:

Posted by CanadianCripplr

Posted by xdanish020

Mentally hes not ready for anything outside the door of the hospital he should be in. Im sure we wont have to check fight finder to see his results they will be front page news when he does something worth writng about....

lol apparently he is considering they let him out of the hospital already

Post #7   10/15/09 10:27:45AM