Pick'em Leagues: THE BIG SHOW CASUAL BEST OF THE REST Single Event PvP: FANTASY POOLS Betting Leagues: THE BIG SHOW BEST OF THE REST

Wager Money question!!

Print  
Posted By Message

duniek

MMA Regular

duniek Avatar

Career:1,813-1,198
Camp: Duniek
Chips:
Hallo Gentelmen .
I wonder who is better to put money on in these upcoming fights .....
Any ideas from hardcore betters?:)

Ryan Bader vs. Eric Schafer (underdog)
Patrick Barry vs. Antoni Hardonk
Yushin Okami vs Chael Sonnen (underdog)

And Ufc 105

Denis Kang vs Michael Bisping
Karo Parisyan vs. Dustin Hazelett

My picks would ones on the left.
What do You think?

Post #1   10/13/09 7:29:00PM   

IriShame

In Full Mount

IriShame Avatar

Career:558-331
Chips:
Bader is the closest thing to a sure thing, using him as the base in a parlay would be smart.

Okami isn't getting good value as a straight bet. In fact, I would say Sonnen is a live underdog at the odds here on the playground. Real life odds aren't quite as good and I would probably just stay away from this one.

I've got Barry over Hardonk as part of my parlay but it's an admittedly close fight. I wouldn't bet this straight either way as neither fighter is getting significant underdog odds.

As for Kang vs. Bisping, I think Bisping is getting around +115 and there's definetly some value there. This is a very close fight that I expected both fighters to open at around -110 but Bisping is still washing off the stench of his brutal KO loss to Hendo so he's being slightly undervalued in my opinion. Although I might pick Kang for the fight I would definetly put a small wager on Bisping.

Karo vs. McLovin is another one I would stay away from. Karo is getting a -120 with Hazelett getting a -110. Very little value in a very close fight.

Post #2   10/13/09 8:18:22PM   

PABLOMAFIOSO

In Full Mount

PABLOMAFIOSO Avatar

Career:979-657
Chips:
I would probably pick Hazelett but I agree with the rest. Bisping vs Kang could be a close call.

Post #3   10/13/09 8:20:39PM   

DCRage

Representin' The MA's

DCRage Avatar

Career:978-738
Chips:
Bisping likely will win if it goes to a decision just because it's in England so the judges will be more favorable towards him.

Post #4   10/14/09 6:35:05AM