Pick'em Leagues: THE BIG SHOW CASUAL BEST OF THE REST Single Event PvP: FANTASY POOLS Betting Leagues: THE BIG SHOW BEST OF THE REST

Dana : " Fedor is not afraid to come over and fight or do any of that stuff, "

Print  
Posted By Message

AnDeRsonDaSiLvA

BANNED

AnDeRsonDaSiLvA Avatar

Career:510-259
Chips:
"Fedor is not afraid to come over and fight or do any of that stuff," White said. "He's got nutty managers. These guys are from Russia. They come into America and try to strong-arm (us) into some deal that we won't want. "

"Go do that to the butcher down the street in Russia. It doesn't work here in the United States. If this guy wants to come and put himself up against the best fighters in the world, he'll eventually make it to the UFC."

source

Post #1   10/7/09 7:20:18PM   

xdanish020

MMA Sensei

xdanish020 Avatar

Career:2,583-1,393
Camp: Project Mayhem
Chips:
Sounds pretty accurate

Post #2   10/7/09 7:50:58PM   

Giant_Ochai

BANNED

Career:433-278
Chips:
He should word it differently. They're not nutty because they're Russian, nuts are everywhere. Plus Fedor is their personal gold mine. I would love it if Fedor fired their asses, but I don't see it happening.

Post #3   10/7/09 8:12:28PM   

IriShame

In Full Mount

IriShame Avatar

Career:558-331
Chips:
Speculating about Fedor and his reasons for coming or not coming to the UFC is starting to make me sad. I've been forced to do it for about 2 years longer than I would have ever expected and I'm starting to believe that I might have to do it for the rest of time. As the UFC takes the reigns as MMA's major league I think Fedor might go down as the last great fighter never to compete in the UFC. He'll be like Satchel Paige or Josh Gibson. The only difference is those guys weren't allowed to play where as Fedor refuses to compete.

Post #4   10/7/09 9:07:15PM   

CanadianCripplr

MMA Regular

CanadianCripplr Avatar

Career:1,487-845
Camp: Canadian Power Team
Chips:

Posted by Giant_Ochai

He should word it differently. They're not nutty because they're Russian, nuts are everywhere. Plus Fedor is their personal gold mine. I would love it if Fedor fired their asses, but I don't see it happening.

you cant fire russian organized crime. they forced their way into russian pro hockey players lives as well...apparently they dont like being told no. I think there is a criminal element somewhere behind the scenes at the very least indirectly.

Post #5   10/7/09 10:50:28PM