Pick'em Leagues: THE BIG SHOW CASUAL BEST OF THE REST Single Event PvP: FANTASY POOLS Betting Leagues: THE BIG SHOW BEST OF THE REST
  MMA Playground 4.0 is live!     Returning members: check out the patch notes     New members: visit our getting started guide, read the FAQ's and start playing!

Dan Hardy's mind games cannot penetrate the Swick mental armor

Print  
Posted By Message

ThaAxeMurderer7

MMA Sensei

ThaAxeMurderer7 Avatar

Career:1,277-814
Chips:
“Hardy realized that he could not only talk his way into getting the fight, but he knew he could also ­affect Davis’ performance. There is no question ­Hardy did a real great job of that. But it does not matter if Dan’s nice to me or talks crap like he did with Davis. I am a harder guy to ­figure out than Davis – my ­buttons are not so obvious. Neither of us are going to break mentally, so we have to break each other physically. It is going to be a war as there is so much at stake for us. There is so much I want to do in the UFC and this guy is not stopping that from happening. I like Dan –- but he is going down!”

The Ultimate Fighter (TUF) alum, Mike Swick, will not be rattled heading into his UFC 105 bout opposite Dan Hardy on November 14 in Manchester, England.

Link

Post #1   10/6/09 5:14:51PM   

xdanish020

MMA Sensei

xdanish020 Avatar

Career:2,338-1,248
Camp: Project Mayhem
Chips:
I think this is going to be a war....I honestly hope it goes three rounds because these guys have potential to make FOTN for sure.

Post #2   10/6/09 7:19:33PM   

KaibaThedon

T H E D O N

KaibaThedon Avatar

Career:1,656-890
Camp: Canadian Power Team
Chips:
maybe he'll get someone to photoshop gay pics of quickswick? lol

WW: Rush, Natural Born Killer, Ares, Hitman, Maia
LW: Jim Miller, Smooth, Khabib Eagle
FW: Aldo, Do Bronx, Answer
BW: Cruz, Mayday, One Punch, Barao