Pick'em Leagues: THE BIG SHOW CASUAL BEST OF THE REST Single Event PvP: FANTASY POOLS Betting Leagues: THE BIG SHOW BEST OF THE REST

Koscheck: An Eye for an Eye

Print  
Posted By Message

disorderlyvision

Respect the Battle Axe

disorderlyvision Avatar

Career:1,622-1,122
Chips:
link

he wishes diego a happy easter on his myspace after winning the fight

Post #1   4/8/07 11:23:35AM   

hook_tothe_body

Standup Guy

hook_tothe_body Avatar

Career:415-290
Camp: 368
Chips:
Kos is a BORING fighter ...

Like, everyone knew he wouldn't TKO or submit Sanchez. Everyone knew that if Kos won it's be by decision.

Surprise, surprise.

Last edited 4/8/07 1:50PM server time by hook_tothe_body
Edit note/reason: n/a

Post #2   4/8/07 12:30:19PM   

Northrend

In Full Mount

Northrend Avatar

Career:110-62
Camp: Team Pride
Chips:

Posted by hook_tothe_body

Like, everyone knew he wouldn't TKO or submit Sanchez. Everyone knew that if Kos won it's be by decision.

Surprise, surprise.

That might be true but Diego didn't do anything as well in that fight so don't just call Kos boring when Diego clearly was also.

Post #3   4/8/07 2:33:22PM   

Hurricane_Brad

MMA Regular

Hurricane_Brad Avatar

Career:239-159
Chips:
LOL, funny stuff. Diego really deserved that IMO.

Post #4   4/8/07 3:52:41PM   

chiefwiggum

MMA Regular

chiefwiggum Avatar

Career:140-72
Camp: whoflungpoo
Chips:

Posted by Northrend

Posted by hook_tothe_body

Surprise, surprise.

That might be true but Diego didn't do anything as well in that fight so don't just call Kos boring when Diego clearly was also.

I will start by saying I don't like ether fighter. That being said I think the problem a lot of people have with Kos is he is always boring. While I agree that nether fighter did anything to win that fight, Diego has had exciting fights in the past...... And although Kos clearly won the match I would have loved the judges to declare it a draw. Could you imagine how pissed those two would be.

Post #5   4/9/07 6:09:48PM   

hook_tothe_body

Standup Guy

hook_tothe_body Avatar

Career:415-290
Camp: 368
Chips:

I will start by saying I don't like ether fighter. That being said I think the problem a lot of people have with Kos is he is always boring. While I agree that nether fighter did anything to win that fight, Diego has had exciting fights in the past...... And although Kos clearly won the match I would have loved the judges to declare it a draw. Could you imagine how pissed those two would be.

Exactly. Kos is always boring, Sanchez has had good fights.

But yeah I don't really like either Kos or Sanchez as fighters.

For a "grudge fight," not much went on. Both talked a lot of shit but within those 15 minutes they didn't settle anything.

Post #6   4/10/07 1:34:30PM