Pick'em Leagues: THE BIG SHOW CASUAL BEST OF THE REST Single Event PvP: FANTASY POOLS Betting Leagues: THE BIG SHOW BEST OF THE REST
  MMA Playground 4.0 is live!     Returning members: check out the patch notes     New members: visit our getting started guide, read the FAQ's and start playing!

UFC Quick Quote: Lucio "Spartan" Linhares may surprise Rousimar Palhares on Dec. 5

Print  
Posted By Message

ThaAxeMurderer7

MMA Sensei

ThaAxeMurderer7 Avatar

Career:1,277-814
Chips:
“Of course it was always a dream of mine to fight at UFC but I never thought it would become true. It’s the opportunity of my life now. Never is good to face off a Brazilian, especially a talented guy such Toquinho. I will prepare myself to fight standing and on the floor, despite I recognize jiu-jitsu and wrestling as his best skills. I will use my reach and maybe surprise him with my boxing background.”

– Former M-1 Challenge standout Lucio Linhares tells BrasilCombate.com.br that he anticipates a very difficult test for himself at The Ultimate Fighter 10 Finale when he faces staunch Brazilian Jiu-Jitsu wizard Rousimar Palhares on December 5.

Link

Post #1   10/5/09 8:23:10PM   

KaibaThedon

T H E D O N

KaibaThedon Avatar

Career:1,646-884
Camp: Canadian Power Team
Chips:
Palhares is crazy. Guy is a tank. Legs like tree trunks. 5'8 is small for MW but this guy makes it work.

WW: Rush, Natural Born Killer, Ares, Hitman, Maia
LW: Jim Miller, Smooth, Khabib Eagle
FW: Aldo, Do Bronx, Answer
BW: Cruz, Mayday, One Punch, Barao

Post #2   10/5/09 8:55:42PM