Pick'em Leagues: THE BIG SHOW CASUAL BEST OF THE REST Single Event PvP: FANTASY POOLS Betting Leagues: THE BIG SHOW BEST OF THE REST
  MMA Playground 4.0 is live!     Returning members: check out the patch notes     New members: visit our getting started guide, read the FAQ's and start playing!

"Inside MMA" preview: Evans says fighting only way he and "Rampage" will settle differences

Print  
Posted By Message

Sinister

BANNED

Sinister Avatar

Career:22-17
Chips:
"Former UFC light heavyweight champion Rashad Evans may soon be fighting Thiago Silva, but his rivalry with Quinton "Rampage" Jackson isn't disappearing anytime soon.

On tonight's episode of "Inside MMA," Evans tells Ron Kruck that the rivalry began in 2007, and an eventual fight will be the only way the conflict is ever settled."

LINK

Post #1   10/2/09 7:09:43PM   

EliasG

In Full Mount

EliasG Avatar

Career:222-176
Chips:
Really? Will they be buddies after that? Will they go out for drinks and invite each other over for bbq's with their families? I think not. Nothing will be resolved.

It would be a nice fight to see, but mostly because most fights with Rampage are interesting to see. he's a draw by himself--Rashad is not, and I like Rashad.

Post #2   10/4/09 8:51:28PM   

Jackelope

Go ahead, MOD my day

Jackelope Avatar

Career:864-486
Chips:
If Wanderlei and Rampage can bury the hatchet I don't see why Rashad and Rampage can't. I think they'd end up friends after they fought to be completely honest.

Post #3   10/4/09 10:10:18PM