Pick'em Leagues: THE BIG SHOW CASUAL BEST OF THE REST Single Event PvP: FANTASY POOLS Betting Leagues: THE BIG SHOW BEST OF THE REST

Report: Nogueira Next For Lesnar-Carwin Winner

Print  
  Page 2 of 2     1     2  
Posted By Message

Sinister

BANNED

Sinister Avatar

Career:22-17
Chips:

Posted by prozacnation1978

i think cain is getting the shaft

Cain was complaining that he was being given higher fights to quick when he got the Kongo fight. I'm sure he will be fine with this decsion. He is still a prospect and is smart to wait (Unlike Carwin) til he feels like hes at his best.

Ad: FanDuel launches Mixup, a fun version of daily fantasy sports

Post #16   10/3/09 12:59:14AM   

scobac

BANNED

scobac Avatar

Career:165-137
Chips:

Posted by Sinister

Yea, if Big Nog really wasn't himself for the Mir fight, then he very well could be the answer to beating Lesnar. His BJJ is the highest on HW level and his jab is stick. Most importantly, he willl keep going and going. Deeper the fight gets, the worse it is for Lesnar.

Nogs BJJ is probably better than Mirs but I think Lesnar proved against Mir that he will not let a guy use his bjj skills on the ground. He pinned frank to the ground and and he couldnt even move, bjj had nothing to do with it. It came down to raw strength and I dont think Nog is any stronger than Mir, he will likely get pinned the same way and recieve a similar beating. Nog and Mir have much better technique than Brock but brock and his bear like strength and power take "technique" out of the equation. Love Nog but anyone who thinks that fight will go his way is just crazy. All im saying is if you cant move you cant use bjj

Post #17   10/3/09 3:59:30AM   

whhh88

Learning to Sprawl

Career:97-88
Chips:
I've got faith in Nog, and while it might be unlikely, I feel like he quite possibly can pull it off. Can't wait to see what happens.

Post #18   10/3/09 5:11:27AM   

MMAcca

Heavyweight Champ

MMAcca Avatar

Career:3,365-2,027
Chips:
Ever since Brock won the HW belt, i've said that the only man who will come close to beating him is 'Big Nog'

We shall soon find out if i'm right.

Post #19   10/3/09 11:08:10AM   

Page 2 of 2     1     2