Pick'em Leagues: THE BIG SHOW CASUAL BEST OF THE REST Single Event PvP: FANTASY POOLS Betting Leagues: THE BIG SHOW BEST OF THE REST

Decade's Worst Movies

Print  
  Page 1 of 3     1     2     3  
Posted By Message

Rush

Laying down the beats

Rush Avatar

Career:759-539
Chips:
Here is the list.

Worst 100

What do you all think? I guess I should be happy that I only watched one from the whole list of 100 and yeah it sucked. What is scary, is that there appears to not be one MMA movie on that list.

Post #1   9/30/09 10:50:59PM   

kopower

Heavyweight Champ

kopower Avatar

Career:2,279-1,225
Camp: Dark Horse
Chips:
I've only watched a few of the movies on the list and they were not good.

What you've just said is one of the most insanely idiotic things I have ever heard. At no point in your rambling, incoherent response were you even close to anything that could be considered a rational thought. Everyone in the playground is now dumber for having listened to it. I award you no props, and may the mods have mercy on your soul.

Post #2   9/30/09 11:17:15PM   

mrhighway9

Learning to Sprawl

mrhighway9 Avatar

Career:47-27
Camp: Grande Cajones Fight Camp
Chips:
i've seen three of them.all those disater,date,hero movies should be in the top ten though, those parody movies need to come to an end

Last edited 9/30/09 11:45PM server time by mrhighway9
Edit note/reason: n/a

Post #3   9/30/09 11:44:01PM   

KaibaThedon

T H E D O N

KaibaThedon Avatar

Career:1,739-929
Camp: Canadian Power Team
Chips:
I went through the whole list going "how is ballistic not on here" then I got to number 1 lol.

Miss March was also substantially awful, don't know how it isn't higher... same with Street Fighter: Legend of Chunners... and I love Street Fighter lol

LOL @ Good Luck Chuck... I used to have the major hots for Jessica Alba... not so much anymore... Saw this in the theatre too

How any of the Fast n Furious movies aren't on here though, is far beyond me... There are some major pieces of crap on this list that probably belong next to F&F

Last edited 10/1/09 1:42AM server time by KaibaThedon
Edit note/reason: n/a

WW: Rush, Natural Born Killer, Ares, Hitman, Maia
LW: Jim Miller, Smooth, Khabib Eagle
FW: Aldo, Do Bronx, Answer
BW: Cruz, Mayday, One Punch, Barao

Post #4   10/1/09 1:42:11AM   

Doneskiis

MMA Regular

Doneskiis Avatar

Career:245-173
Chips:
come on there were like 5 movies that shouldnt be on there. the new guy was good. so was college. that movie was funny as hell.

Post #5   10/1/09 5:35:23AM   

DCRage

Representin' The MA's

DCRage Avatar

Career:978-738
Chips:
I've probably seen 10 of those at most and heard of maybe 30. Of course I love the parody films but won't argue too much with SF: Legend Of Chun-Li being there. That was a disappointment even with low expectations. At least get a Chinese girl to play a Chinese character!

Post #6   10/1/09 6:36:50AM   

Khaos

TUF 2 Alternate

Khaos Avatar

Career:2,524-1,841
Camp: Men of the hour
Chips:
I'm kinda sad that One Missed Call wasn't ranked number one, by he two is still an appropriate rank.

Post #7   10/1/09 6:43:39AM   

Rush

Laying down the beats

Rush Avatar

Chips:

Posted by DCRage

I've probably seen 10 of those at most and heard of maybe 30. Of course I love the parody films but won't argue too much with SF: Legend Of Chun-Li being there. That was a disappointment even with low expectations. At least get a Chinese girl to play a Chinese character!

LOL

At first I thought maybe the actress was Korean or something, but I looked it up and she is half Chinese and halt white (Dutch). lol That is pretty sad.

Though I have seen movies where Chinese are playing Inuit. I also have (and like) a movie where a Korean guy, that speaks perfect Korean on the film, plays a character that claims he can't understand Korean because he is Japanese. lol The funny part is that it's actually made a big deal of on the movie.

I know statge is supposed to be colour blind, but I think movies need to take race into consideration most of the time. It makes me wonder how much better Kung Fu the Legend would have been if Bruce was in it.

Post #8   10/1/09 7:29:42AM   

The_Metal_Maniac

You Can't Andle My Riddum!

The_Metal_Maniac Avatar

Career:1,908-1,021
Camp: The Evil Empire
Chips:
I've seen a countless amount of movies over the years. Yet there remains only one movie so horrible it caused me to leave the theater, and that was Alone in the Dark. Pooty Tang was equally as bad but fortunately I did not waste my money on a ticket to see that movie. There was a good bit of movies on the list that I liked though. Overall a pretty good list.

Post #9   10/1/09 7:42:42AM   

emfleek

FA-Q

emfleek Avatar

Career:2,310-1,223
Camp: The Ringers
Chips:
I've seen 2 movies on that list. Good Luck Chuck and The New Guy. Both were bad, but I'm sure there were worse movies.

I can think of two movies that stick out as the worst movies I've ever seen. One was horrible, the other made me want to punch the director and anyone who thought it was funny.

Horrible = The Brady Bunch Movie
Punch-worthy = Freddy Got Fingered

I still get pissed every time I see Tom Green, who's not even funny OFF the big screen.

Post #10   10/1/09 8:28:32AM   

The_Metal_Maniac

You Can't Andle My Riddum!

The_Metal_Maniac Avatar

Career:1,908-1,021
Camp: The Evil Empire
Chips:
I'm not sure if this was on the list, but the worst movie I have ever seen was The Caveman's Valentine. The movie stared Samuel L. Jackson, and it made me want to pull my eyes out.

Post #11   10/1/09 9:52:25AM   

PABLOMAFIOSO

In Full Mount

PABLOMAFIOSO Avatar

Career:979-657
Chips:

Posted by mrhighway9

those parody movies need to come to an end

Those movies stopped being funny after scary movie 2. I can't believe they make enough money out of these films in order to keep producing them!
As for the list: I tried to watch 'Envy' but couldn't. What a load of S**t! I thought it might have been funny considering it had both Jack Black and Ben Stiller but there didn't seem to be any jokes at all. The story was so weak I had to turn it off.

Post #12   10/1/09 12:32:50PM   

Wallass

MMA Sensei

Wallass Avatar

Career:2,287-1,351
Camp: Canada's Finest
Chips:
Envy definitely deserves to be on this as it sucks badly. Kind of sad cause I expected better from Ben Stiller and Jack Black. Neither Down To You or Serving Sarah were great but they don't deserve to be on this list, Good Luck Chuck, My Baby's Daddy and Strange Wilderness definitely do though and DUECES WILD? WTF? This is a great flick!

Post #13   10/1/09 2:25:52PM   

jae_1833

TTTHS

jae_1833 Avatar

Career:2,632-1,680
Camp: Project Mayhem
Chips:
The only thing I disagree with is the fact that they even put little kids movies on there. If it's a cartoon it shouldn't count because you have to look at it's prospective audience. What totally sucks to me is heaven for my 6 yr old girl and 5 yr old boy. Everything else was aimed at adults with little imagination, short attention spans, and extremely simple minds. I hated every movie I saw on that list and considering that I was deployed on a boat for 7 months I saw probably 75% of them. I wish I would have hibernated instead!

Post #14   10/1/09 2:27:03PM   

Rush

Laying down the beats

Rush Avatar

Chips:

Posted by PABLOMAFIOSO

Those movies stopped being funny after scary movie 2. I can't believe they make enough money out of these films in order to keep producing them!

What I think is sad is that there are very few movies out there that don't turn a profit. I bet if the risk of not turning a profit increases, then we'll see fewer crap films produced.

Post #15   10/1/09 3:24:38PM   

Page 1 of 3     1     2     3