Pick'em Leagues: THE BIG SHOW CASUAL BEST OF THE REST Single Event PvP: FANTASY POOLS Betting Leagues: THE BIG SHOW BEST OF THE REST
  MMA Playground 4.0 is live!     Returning members: check out the patch notes     New members: visit our getting started guide, read the FAQ's and start playing!

Huerta: 'Maybe God saved my arm'

Print  
Posted By Message

ThaAxeMurderer7

MMA Sensei

ThaAxeMurderer7 Avatar

Career:1,277-814
Chips:
'It is well known that UFC lightweight Roger Huerta is strongly devoted to his Christian faith, but according to him the relationship goes both ways.

Huerta was recently on the receiving end of a horrifically far-gone kimura attempt at the hands of Gray Maynard, who told the referee the arm was about to break. But Huerta held on and managed to escape the hold, despite the incredible pain.

"Maybe it was just the adrenaline, or maybe it was God protecting my arm," Huerta told MMA Fanhouse. "I'll tell you this much: When he did start cranking it, I said, 'If it goes, it goes.' Even if it did break, I wouldn't tap. I thought, 'I'm not tapping. I'm finishing this fight.’”

Link

Post #1   9/29/09 6:54:34PM   

kopower

Heavyweight Champ

kopower Avatar

Career:2,200-1,190
Camp: Dark Horse
Chips:
Hope he signs another contract with the UFC. Great to have a guy with heart like that in the organization

What you've just said is one of the most insanely idiotic things I have ever heard. At no point in your rambling, incoherent response were you even close to anything that could be considered a rational thought. Everyone in the playground is now dumber for having listened to it. I award you no props, and may the mods have mercy on your soul.

Post #2   9/29/09 10:32:29PM   

RearNakedJoke

In Full Mount

RearNakedJoke Avatar

Career:1,223-863
Chips:
pure balls.

Post #3   9/29/09 11:45:33PM