Pick'em Leagues: THE BIG SHOW CASUAL BEST OF THE REST Single Event PvP: FANTASY POOLS Betting Leagues: THE BIG SHOW BEST OF THE REST

Kimbo Slice denies he declined rematch with Petruzelli, discusses "TUF" fight with Nelson

Print  
Posted By Message

emfleek

- > THUG LIFE < -

emfleek Avatar

Career:2,396-1,260
Camp: The Ringers
Chips:
For anyone expecting an explosive and over-the-top Kevin "Kimbo Slice" Ferguson on today's media call to promote this week's new episode of "The Ultimate Fighter 10," the fighter and cast member likely disappointed.

Ferguson, whose fight with Roy Nelson highlights episode three of "TUF 10" on Wednesday night (10 p.m. ET/PT, Spike TV), expertly handled the swarm of questions and came across quite pleasant, if not charming, during the one-hour media session.

His tone changed, though, once he was asked about Seth Petruzelli's recent comments that Ferguson turned down multiple opportunities for the fighters to rematch.

STORY

Post #1   9/29/09 8:34:54AM   

Sinister

BANNED

Sinister Avatar

Career:22-17
Chips:
I think he would want a fight with Petruzelli. Though Seth won the first fight, Kimbo would most likely get him in the second.

Post #2   9/29/09 11:35:31AM   

Wallass

MMA Sensei

Wallass Avatar

Career:2,472-1,467
Camp: Canada's Finest
Chips:
I dont agree. If tey fight again Seth will win AGAIN. I dont understand how people think that it was BS that he won. I think it was more weird it was by KO on the feet so quickly but if they fight again Seth will either submit him to a Kimura or TKO him on the ground.

Post #3   9/29/09 12:43:05PM   

Jackelope

Go ahead, MOD my day

Jackelope Avatar

Career:864-486
Chips:
Whether Kimbo would win or lose doesn't really matter. I think he'd take the fight again and I have never seen him as a coward. He's stepped up to the plate and been a man about this MMA stuff since the beginning. People are just taking shots at him to try and put their own name out there. Petruzelli wants a contract in the UFC.. and this is the bets shot he has at getting one IMO. He has every reason to make some crap up to get the hype going.

Post #4   9/29/09 4:48:30PM