Pick'em Leagues: THE BIG SHOW CASUAL BEST OF THE REST Single Event PvP: FANTASY POOLS Betting Leagues: THE BIG SHOW BEST OF THE REST

Tim Kennedy

Print  
Posted By Message

Jesse_Canadian_MMA

Belt Contender

Jesse_Canadian_MMA Avatar

Career:1,776-1,097
Camp: Canadian Fight Club
Chips:
Watched the fights last night, Strikeforce/Shomma

I've seen this guy fight a few times now and he really does get better with each fight, I think if he fights Mayhem again, Kennedy would win this time.
I see Kennedy moving up to Strikeforces maincard now and pressing closer to a title shot
he has a relentless pace, strong wrestling base, real good improving fighter.

Post #1   9/26/09 11:03:34AM   

kopower

Heavyweight Champ

kopower Avatar

Career:2,246-1,208
Camp: Dark Horse
Chips:
He didn't look that great against Nick Thompson even though he won. His sub defense didn't look that good and I thought Cummings was going to catch him. Seems like he is legit and like you said, improving in every fight.

What you've just said is one of the most insanely idiotic things I have ever heard. At no point in your rambling, incoherent response were you even close to anything that could be considered a rational thought. Everyone in the playground is now dumber for having listened to it. I award you no props, and may the mods have mercy on your soul.

Post #2   9/26/09 11:45:19AM   

hotrodttt

Ridin the MMA WW since 02 !

hotrodttt Avatar

Career:2,581-1,383
Camp: Dark Horse
Chips:
Well imo he beat Mayhem last time out, he had him in danger the whole forst round cutting him with hard punches and had a sunk in rear naked choke. And I can't remember the other round where he controlled Mayhem with Takedowns but he won that Fight in my eyes. So another Fight with Mayhem would be not needed, I want to see him Fight bigger names and maybe go to Japan and Fight Hornbuckle.

Post #3   9/26/09 4:32:46PM   

Jackelope

Go ahead, MOD my day

Jackelope Avatar

Career:864-486
Chips:
As long as he keeps the mental edge that is required to be a SoF soldier he will only improve. You guys don't need to hear my rant about combat MOS soldiers again, but the mental edge is everything... EVERYTHING. The physical will follow with training.

Post #4   9/26/09 6:51:40PM