Pick'em Leagues: THE BIG SHOW CASUAL BEST OF THE REST Single Event PvP: FANTASY POOLS Betting Leagues: THE BIG SHOW BEST OF THE REST

Rafael Dos Anjos and the first UFC victory

Print  
Posted By Message

RhythmAndStyle

MMA Sensei

RhythmAndStyle Avatar

Career:2,496-1,495
Camp: Project Mayhem
Chips:
Rafael dos Anjos had reasons to celebrate on UFC 103. Winning for the first time in the UFC octagon, Rafael went back to Brazil with the job done, and spoke with TATAME.com about the unanimous decision victory over Rob Emerson. “The victory came on the right time. I was waiting for almost a year for it, it was very important, a decisive moment to me. I make the fight go the way I imagined in my head and it was perfect“, said Rafael, who worked the kicks really well.

Link

Post #1   9/24/09 1:12:16PM   

Wallass

MMA Sensei

Wallass Avatar

Career:2,413-1,434
Camp: Canada's Finest
Chips:
This was an awesome fight. Dos Anjos is a great fighter to watch, I think he was the best fighter in the UFC with an 0-2 UFC record going into the fight and was impressive in both previous fights with Griffin and Stephens. I almost doubled up on my wager money as I placed all but $100 on Dos Anjos but Emerson put up a good fight and took some vicious kicks. I'd like to see Dos Anjos against someone like Frank Edgar, Shawn Sherk or even Effrain next.

Post #2   9/24/09 1:24:58PM