Pick'em Leagues: THE BIG SHOW CASUAL BEST OF THE REST Single Event PvP: FANTASY POOLS Betting Leagues: THE BIG SHOW BEST OF THE REST

I'm Back!! **Me Training Video**

Print  
Posted By Message

MMA_Juggalo

Learning to Sprawl

Career:-
Camp: Savage Nation MMA
Chips:
Hola mis amigos!! I had posted a video of me "training" a while back, and asked for some constructive criticism to help on what I was doing wrong... Here is a new Video I just took today, Unfortunately I have no muay thai kicks in this one mainly because I still haven't fully recovered from twisting my back :[ (long story...I kicked lost balance you know the rest =D )
Anyways I was wanting some more constructive criticism on any flaws I have, After seeing myself on video I can already spot one myself...I think My boxing is too "tight" and that I need to loosin it up! Anways I'm not an expert on any of this stuff so outside opinions are what I need :) Hit me back my bretheren!!
-Thanks in advance!

OH and just so you know...this is mostly for self-defense not for me to actually go into the sport. Being the "little guy" my whole life and looking like im 12 when I'm 19 for some reason I get targeted a lot and I want to be able to handle myself!

Link: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=SrGENulvoUw

Last edited 9/19/09 9:38PM server time by MMA_Juggalo
Edit note/reason: embed video doesn't work! Follow the Link please :)

Post #1   9/19/09 9:38:07PM