Pick'em Leagues: THE BIG SHOW CASUAL BEST OF THE REST Single Event PvP: FANTASY POOLS Betting Leagues: THE BIG SHOW BEST OF THE REST

UFC FN 19 Bonuses

Print  
Posted By Message

Sinister

BANNED

Sinister Avatar

Career:22-17
Chips:
"OKLAHOMA CITY – Nate Diaz, Jeremy Stephens, Nate Quarry and Tim Credeur all won $30,000 fight-night bonuses at UFC Fight Night 19.

Diaz earned a Submission of the Night bonus, Stephens earned the night's Knockout of the Night award, and Quarry and Credeur won Fight of the Night honors for their performances, MMAjunkie.com (www.mmajunkie.com) confirmed with UFC officials after the show.

The event took place Wednesday at the Cox Convention Center in Oklahoma City and aired on Spike TV. "

LINK

Post #1   9/17/09 8:01:39AM   

ace_of_god

Learning to Sprawl

ace_of_god Avatar

Career:151-115
Camp: Grande Cajones Fight Camp
Chips:
I thought the Condit fight or the Daiz fight were better, but the other ones seem about right.

Post #2   9/17/09 10:38:04AM   

Irish_Pride

MMA Regular

Irish_Pride Avatar

Career:85-54
Camp: Rage In The Cage
Chips:
I think The Quarry-Credeur fight definetely deserved the fight of the night award. That fight was just crazy, it was an all out war. Both those guys are really tough and they were just throwin punches back and forth, it was great.

Post #3   9/17/09 10:57:33AM   

emfleek

FA-Q

emfleek Avatar

Career:2,335-1,232
Camp: The Ringers
Chips:

Posted by ace_of_god

I thought the Condit fight or the Daiz fight were better, but the other ones seem about right.

Wow...were we watching the same fights?

Diaz/Guillard lacked action, for the most part. As for Condit/Ellenberger...it was a good fight and I understand that some may think it was just as good (or better) but personally I thought Quarry/Credeur stole the show and did so in dominating fashion.

Last edited 9/17/09 11:00AM server time by emfleek
Edit note/reason: n/a

Post #4   9/17/09 10:59:25AM   

FlashyG

Heavyweight Champ

FlashyG Avatar

Career:2,364-1,326
Camp: Project Mayhem
Chips:
I thought the Condit fight was a better fight overall.

Quarry and Credeur gassed early in the second and it was just a slugfest. I wouldn't have taken away the fight of the night from them for it though I'd have rewarded all 4 fighters.

Post #5   9/17/09 11:18:59AM   

KaibaThedon

T H E D O N

KaibaThedon Avatar

Career:1,773-944
Camp: Canadian Power Team
Chips:

Posted by FlashyG
I wouldn't have taken away the fight of the night from them for it though I'd have rewarded all 4 fighters.

Agreed. I thought there would've been 2 FOTN awards given out.

WW: Rush, Natural Born Killer, Ares, Hitman, Maia
LW: Jim Miller, Smooth, Khabib Eagle
FW: Aldo, Do Bronx, Answer
BW: Cruz, Mayday, One Punch, Barao

Post #6   9/17/09 1:46:33PM   

PABLOMAFIOSO

In Full Mount

PABLOMAFIOSO Avatar

Career:979-657
Chips:

Posted by emfleek

Posted by ace_of_god

Wow...were we watching the same fights?

Diaz/Guillard lacked action, for the most part. As for Condit/Ellenberger...it was a good fight and I understand that some may think it was just as good (or better) but personally I thought Quarry/Credeur stole the show and did so in dominating fashion.

Quarry and Credeur was a better fight, both could have ended it in seperate rounds. It was a back and forth fight which displayed good skills from both fighters. They both fought to the point of exhaustion.

Post #7   9/17/09 1:46:36PM   

mk1630

Standup Guy

mk1630 Avatar

Career:386-221
Chips:
As soon as the fights were over i thought that Dana would give out at least one more FOTN. Pretty solid fights overall.

Post #8   9/17/09 3:20:48PM