Pick'em Leagues: THE BIG SHOW CASUAL BEST OF THE REST Single Event PvP: FANTASY POOLS Betting Leagues: THE BIG SHOW BEST OF THE REST

Mousasi on Filho: "He's More Like A Little Pony."

Print  
Posted By Message

xAcidburNx

Standup Guy

xAcidburNx Avatar

Career:672-426
Chips:

Mousasi Trash talkin Filho

I personally like to hear any and all news about this guy.

Post #1   9/14/09 1:11:21PM   

D0wnUnd6e6r

Don't Eat The Yellow Snow

D0wnUnd6e6r Avatar

Career:2,040-1,148
Chips:

Clearly out of shape, Filho spent all three rounds trying to take down Schoenauer. Filho became noticeably winded by round two, but Schoenauer, aware of the Brazilian’s strong record and reputation, respected him to a fault and did not start to attack with powerful punches until the third round.

When the fight ended, Filho was booed by the audience; the noisy boos increased when he was declared the winner by unanimous decision.

“In my opinion Alex won, but he could have decided the fight if he attacked more,” said Sergio Penha, Schoenauer’s trainer. “The problem is he fought against an idol. He respected Paulo a lot.”

If it took Filho a poorly fought UD to beat Schoneauer then he should never ever respond again to Mousasi's trash talking and just hope he doesn't issue a challenge.

War Mousasi

Post #2   9/14/09 1:31:37PM   

StriderXero

Standup Guy

StriderXero Avatar

Career:88-80
Chips:
i think Filho forgot about Mousasi beating 2 better jiujitsu guys in Jacare and Babalu. Not only did he beat them, he stopped them.

Filho should just keep quiet.

Post #3   9/14/09 2:35:27PM   

MMA-San

In Full Mount

MMA-San Avatar

Career:977-716
Camp: PLAYGROUND REJECTS
Chips:
I don't kow why anybody says Filho is "back", he was getting destroyed by Manholf until he caught the armbar...and we all know Manholf has no sub defense...then he damn near loses a decision to Schoehower.

Post #4   9/14/09 3:41:48PM   

mshalosky

Standup Guy

mshalosky Avatar

Career:362-216
Chips:

i think Filho forgot about Mousasi beating 2 better jiujitsu guys in Jacare and Babalu. Not only did he beat them, he stopped them.

now i will say im not a fan paulo filho but babalu is not as good as filho in jiu jitsu. Babalu is definetely the better fighter but paulo filho has better jiu jitsu. Btw i think mousasi would dominate a fight against paulo but dont dis the guys jits.

Post #5   9/14/09 8:54:43PM   

StriderXero

Standup Guy

StriderXero Avatar

Career:88-80
Chips:

Posted by mshalosky

now i will say im not a fan paulo filho but babalu is not as good as filho in jiu jitsu. Babalu is definetely the better fighter but paulo filho has better jiu jitsu. Btw i think mousasi would dominate a fight against paulo but dont dis the guys jits.

i didn't dis Filho's jiujitsu, i said that jacare and babalu have better jiujitsu. Filho might have better jiu jitsu but i feel not by much

Post #6   9/14/09 11:25:40PM