Pick'em Leagues: THE BIG SHOW CASUAL BEST OF THE REST Single Event PvP: FANTASY POOLS Betting Leagues: THE BIG SHOW BEST OF THE REST

Nate "The Rock" Quarry is Left 4 Dead

Print  
Posted By Message

nwowolfpack

MMA Regular

nwowolfpack Avatar

Career:403-346
Camp: PunchDrunkGamer
Chips:

PDG: Ok we need to talk about some video gaming. Have you had any down time after your training to play any games?

Nate Quarry: Oh yeah, I was actually able to play the UFC Undisputed 2009 game for the first time a couple of weeks ago. I got a chance to be a guest online and play some of the mixed martial arts fans that were online. It was a great time! The game I am looking forward to the most though is Left 4 Dead 2. The creators of the game did a photo shoot with me and I am going to be one of the Zombies that you fight in the game. I'm really excited to be involved in the project.

Nate Quarry - UFC Fight Night Interview

Post #1   9/14/09 2:06:55AM   

jae_1833

TTTHS

jae_1833 Avatar

Career:2,763-1,756
Camp: Project Mayhem
Chips:
Much better side project than a movie role IMO....it's short sweet and gets you paid without interuptring your fight schedule. Good Job Nate!

Post #2   9/14/09 2:28:54AM   

bojangalz

The Original Playground Bully

bojangalz Avatar

Career:1,554-840
Chips:
I'm not sure why they'd only do a photo shoot. They need to straight motion capture The Rock and make him a boss in the game.

Can you imagine getting to the end of the game only to see this charging at you...

Post #3   9/14/09 3:40:32AM