Pick'em Leagues: THE BIG SHOW CASUAL BEST OF THE REST Single Event PvP: FANTASY POOLS Betting Leagues: THE BIG SHOW BEST OF THE REST

The Case for Chuck Liddell Appearing on "Dancing With the Stars"

Print  
Posted By Message

emfleek

- > THUG LIFE < -

emfleek Avatar

Career:2,386-1,258
Camp: The Ringers
Chips:
The stumbling block often issued against this idea -- namely, that the marriage between a dance competition and MMA is not natural and therefore meaningless -- should be discounted. DWTS is good precisely because it doesn’t force Liddell to adhere to outdated conceptions of fight sport participants. Those who fear fighting or are unaccustomed to viewing it as sport ultimately believe fighters are static characters who can do nothing but their occupation. Liddell is being given an opportunity unlike what he’s received in B-movies and HBO’s “Entourage”: the chance to demonstrate what else he can do and maybe reveal a little human personality along the way.

STORY

Post #1   9/9/09 8:44:10AM   

D0wnUnd6e6r

Don't Eat The Yellow Snow

D0wnUnd6e6r Avatar

Career:2,109-1,190
Chips:
hahahaha i remember that episode of entourage he was on when he scared the s*hit out of drama. Funny stuff. I think its pretty cool for the whole DWTS thing, it'll actually gonna make me watch at least 1 episode of it.

Last edited 9/9/09 9:10AM server time by D0wnUnd6e6r
Edit note/reason: n/a

Post #2   9/9/09 9:10:06AM