Pick'em Leagues: THE BIG SHOW CASUAL BEST OF THE REST Single Event PvP: FANTASY POOLS Betting Leagues: THE BIG SHOW BEST OF THE REST

Shane Carwin Interview

Print  
Posted By Message

MMAcca

Heavyweight Champ

MMAcca Avatar

Career:2,038-1,167
Camp: Dark Horse
Chips:
Hi Shane,

Thank you for taking the time to sit down with MMABay and answer a few of our questions:

MMABay - It’s recently been revealed that you have agreed to face Brock Lesnar for the UFC heavyweight title in November. How hard has it been to shift your attention from Velasquez to Lesnar?

Carwin - Not to hard we have been preparing for a fast wrestler who is big and powerful so the adjustments are not major. Cain will be a tough fight for anyone he is a world class athlete and Brock is the Champ so really no matter which fighter we prepare for we better bring our A game.

LINK

Post #1   9/3/09 1:29:01PM   

KaibaThedon

T H E D O N

KaibaThedon Avatar

Career:1,827-991
Camp: Canadian Power Team
Chips:
WAR Carwin though I think Brock MAY still beat him...

You can't teach class, and Carwin is a classy dude. I like that.

He also said "LOL" hahah.

Last edited 9/3/09 2:00PM server time by KaibaThedon
Edit note/reason: n/a

WW: Rush, Natural Born Killer, Ares, Hitman, Maia
LW: Jim Miller, Smooth, Khabib Eagle
FW: Aldo, Do Bronx, Answer
BW: Cruz, Mayday, One Punch, Barao

Post #2   9/3/09 1:59:47PM   

KipDynamite

Learning to Sprawl

KipDynamite Avatar

Career:239-190
Camp: Dangerzone
Chips:
I hate it....but i agree with him about Fedor. He needs to be fighting the best or he will never be regarded as the best. War Carwin!

Post #3   9/3/09 2:53:24PM   

Hideous

Learning to Sprawl

Career:229-178
Chips:
I dont quite agree - Fedor is the best so he does not really have to go fight the 2nd and 3rd best fighters again to prove he is the best...it is in fact those fighters that are not the best that need to go fight Fedor if they want to be considered the best.

Post #4   9/3/09 3:08:59PM   

Wolf

MMA Regular

Wolf Avatar

Career:378-248
Camp: Team Bullshido
Chips:

Posted by Hideous

I dont quite agree - Fedor is the best so he does not really have to go fight the 2nd and 3rd best fighters again to prove he is the best...it is in fact those fighters that are not the best that need to go fight Fedor if they want to be considered the best.

he needs to fight guys to prove he is STILL the best. The question of ability always comes with age. He needs to fight those regarded as the best he hasn't fought otherwise people will and should question whether or not he is STILL the best.

Post #5   9/3/09 3:59:12PM   

clintjack

MMA Regular

clintjack Avatar

Career:851-536
Chips:
Man I hate when a subject always turns to Fedor. This is about Brock and Carwin not Fedor!!!

Post #6   9/3/09 4:58:51PM   

roger

Standup Guy

roger Avatar

Career:675-413
Chips:
brocks too big they need to start a SHW class for all the massive people coming from the wwe or what ever else

Post #7   9/3/09 5:21:26PM   

BustedKnuckle

MMA Sensei

BustedKnuckle Avatar

Career:659-381
Chips:
Godd read, Carwin is a very classy guy. I cant wait until he puts Brock to sleep. WAR CARWIN!

Post #8   9/3/09 5:43:55PM