Pick'em Leagues: THE BIG SHOW CASUAL BEST OF THE REST Single Event PvP: FANTASY POOLS Betting Leagues: THE BIG SHOW BEST OF THE REST
  MMA Playground 4.0 is live!     Returning members: check out the patch notes     New members: visit our getting started guide, read the FAQ's and start playing!

Little Nog to debut at UFC 105, no plans of fighting Machida

Print  
  Page 2 of 2     1     2  
Posted By Message

cDUBB

Learning to Sprawl

Career:517-344
Chips:
I think Thiago Silva would be a good fight, especially if it's a main event of a free card on Spike. I doubt it would happen, but a Noguiera VS Anderson Silva would be cool too.

Post #16   9/3/09 4:55:03PM   

Khaos

TUF 2 Alternate

Khaos Avatar

Career:2,414-1,766
Camp: Men of the hour
Chips:
I think they should make him fight Luiz Cane for the opening bout or somethings, that'd be an interesting match in my opinion.

Post #17   9/3/09 9:18:11PM   

Nightmare27

In Full Mount

Nightmare27 Avatar

Career:570-410
Camp: Strikers Inc.
Chips:

Posted by cDUBB

I think Thiago Silva would be a good fight, especially if it's a main event of a free card on Spike. I doubt it would happen, but a Noguiera VS Anderson Silva would be cool too.

Anderson is a black belt under the Nog brothers. If he wont fight his training partner surely he wouldnt ever fight his student either.

Post #18   9/4/09 12:03:44AM   

1daveufc

Standup Guy

1daveufc Avatar

Career:612-433
Camp: East Coast Pitbulls
Chips:

Posted by Nightmare27

Posted by cDUBB

Anderson is a black belt under the Nog brothers. If he wont fight his training partner surely he wouldnt ever fight his student either.

Anderson fight little nog please he never going to fight him he says he not going to fight Machida.little nog wud not fight neither of them Machida has not said he wud not fight them.But if he will not fight them either and all 3 keep winning and there is no one left for them to fight we have a stail mate.So what happens then?If that is the case as much as i like Machida al be wanting shogun to do the damage at 104.WAR SHOGUN

Post #19   9/4/09 3:26:26AM   

Page 2 of 2     1     2