Pick'em Leagues: THE BIG SHOW CASUAL BEST OF THE REST Single Event PvP: FANTASY POOLS Betting Leagues: THE BIG SHOW BEST OF THE REST

Antonio Rodrigo Nogueira's Excuses and Frank Mir's Rants Spark Interest in Rematch

Print  
Posted By Message

emfleek

FA-Q

emfleek Avatar

Career:2,327-1,229
Camp: The Ringers
Chips:
Antonio Rodrigo "Minotauro" Nogueira and Randy "The Natural" Couture's showdown at UFC 102 was a match-up that was years in the making, and it had fans on the edge of their seats in terms of excitement and pure entertainment. It all came to fruition on Saturday with Nogueira answering critics by showing a granite chin, great boxing skills, and a nullifying ground game to defeat Couture via unanimous decision. In the wake of the win, media began to wonder... where was this "Minotauro" in the Frank Mir fight at UFC 92?

STORY

Post #1   9/3/09 10:33:20AM   

Wallass

MMA Sensei

Wallass Avatar

Career:2,340-1,374
Camp: Canada's Finest
Chips:
I know people disagree but I think Nog takes it if they fight again. I dont think the staph infection had everything to do with the fight but I do believe that Nog would avenge the loss. No denying that Mir brought his A game that night and deserved the victory I just feel that things would be different if they fought again. Lets hope it happens!!!

Post #2   9/3/09 11:23:15AM   

UFCmma666

MMA Regular

UFCmma666 Avatar

Career:228-138
Chips:

Posted by Wallass

I know people disagree but I think Nog takes it if they fight again. I dont think the staph infection had everything to do with the fight but I do believe that Nog would avenge the loss. No denying that Mir brought his A game that night and deserved the victory I just feel that things would be different if they fought again. Lets hope it happens!!!

According to this poll people agreeBIG NOG FTW

Post #3   9/3/09 2:35:02PM