Pick'em Leagues: THE BIG SHOW CASUAL BEST OF THE REST Single Event PvP: FANTASY POOLS Betting Leagues: THE BIG SHOW BEST OF THE REST
  MMA Playground 4.0 is live!     Returning members: check out the patch notes     New members: visit our getting started guide, read the FAQ's and start playing!

Interview With UFC Lightweight Phillipe Nover

Print  
Posted By Message

MMAcca

Heavyweight Champ

MMAcca Avatar

Career:1,782-1,038
Camp: Dark Horse
Chips:
Hi Phillipe,

Thank you for taking the time to sit down with MMABay and answer a few of our questions:

MMABay - Firstly, you have a big fight coming up in just a few weeks, how’s the preparation going, and how are you feeling in the run up to the fight?

Nover - I feel fantastic. I was notified only 4 weeks out but I'm always in shape and have been training. It is just a matter of tailoring my training for Sam's style. My overall preparation has been almost perfect. Weight is good, no major injuries, lots of team support, and I'm totally focused!

LINK

Post #1   9/2/09 1:04:07AM   

Menard_StC

MMA Regular

Menard_StC Avatar

Career:1,052-623
Chips:
I like how he says they should call instant replay the "Nover rule".

I'm sure he doesn't mean it this way, but he makes it sound like he's the only one who has ever had an early stoppage. Stop feeling sorry for yourself, deal with it, and win your next damn fight.

Post #2   9/2/09 8:46:51AM   

KaibaThedon

T H E D O N

KaibaThedon Avatar

Career:1,656-890
Camp: Canadian Power Team
Chips:
He's got one of the worst nicknames in all of sports lol...

Join the ranks of Houston Alexander, Melvin Guillard and Sokodjou!

WW: Rush, Natural Born Killer, Ares, Hitman, Maia
LW: Jim Miller, Smooth, Khabib Eagle
FW: Aldo, Do Bronx, Answer
BW: Cruz, Mayday, One Punch, Barao

Post #3   9/2/09 11:59:13AM