Pick'em Leagues: THE BIG SHOW CASUAL BEST OF THE REST Single Event PvP: FANTASY POOLS Betting Leagues: THE BIG SHOW BEST OF THE REST

M-1 Breakthrough Main Event Payouts & Medical Suspensions

Print  
Posted By Message

DCRage

Representin' The MA's

DCRage Avatar

Career:978-738
Chips:
The Kansas Boxing Commission today revealed the main event fighter payouts and medical suspensions from Saturday's M-1 Breakthrough event. The Kansas Boxing Commission only tracks the fight purses for main-event fighters (though KBC commissioner Peter Howes said they'll expand the record-keeping in early 2010) so they only revealed that Muhammad Lawal & Mark Kerr made a combined $55,000 and that 5 medical suspensions were handed out-3 for 30 days, Kerr for 60 days and one is indefinite due to a shoulder injury.

Article

Post #1   8/31/09 4:29:41PM   

RMFG_187

Banned

RMFG_187 Avatar

Career:349-223
Chips:
I have felt sorry for fighters before, but non have I felt worse about then when I saw Kerr just get dropped and pounded by King Lawal. The guy had all the talent In the world, just no discipline.

Some fighters are born, some a bread, some worked there ass' off to get where they are. i wish Kerr had the work ethic, and discipline to understand what a fighter should and shouldnt be doing outside and inside the octagon.

Post #2   8/31/09 5:34:58PM   

jahdoug

MMA Regular

jahdoug Avatar

Career:376-251
Chips:

Posted by RMFG_187

I have felt sorry for fighters before, but non have I felt worse about then when I saw Kerr just get dropped and pounded by King Lawal. The guy had all the talent In the world, just no discipline.

Some fighters are born, some a bread, some worked there ass' off to get where they are. i wish Kerr had the work ethic, and discipline to understand what a fighter should and shouldnt be doing outside and inside the octagon.

Dude he was addicted to all sorts of pain killers, i dont think it was work ethic.

Post #3   8/31/09 6:51:15PM