Pick'em Leagues: THE BIG SHOW CASUAL BEST OF THE REST Single Event PvP: FANTASY POOLS Betting Leagues: THE BIG SHOW BEST OF THE REST

Tyron Woodley vs. Zach Light Booked for Upcoming Strikeforce Challengers Card

Print  
Posted By Message

emfleek

FA-Q

emfleek Avatar

Career:2,363-1,248
Camp: The Ringers
Chips:
A welterweight bout between prospect Tyron Woodley (3-0) and veteran Zach Light (6-8) has been signed for Strikerforce's upcoming Challengers card on September 25. Light's agent, Ken Pavia, confirmed the news with FanHouse on Tuesday. The event airs live on Showtime from the SpiritBank Event Center in Bixby, Okla.

Woodley is one of the up-and-coming fighters in the Strikeforce 170-pound division. He defeated Sal Woods via first-round Brabo choke submission in his Strikeforce debut on the undercard of the Jake Shields vs. Robbie Lawler event in June (video above).

STORY

Post #1   8/26/09 8:23:07AM   

fizz

MMA Regular

fizz Avatar

Career:1,912-997
Camp: Canadian Power Team
Chips:

Posted by emfleek

A welterweight bout between prospect Tyron Woodley (3-0) and veteran Zach Light (6-8) has been signed for Strikerforce's upcoming Challengers card on September 25. Light's agent, Ken Pavia, confirmed the news with FanHouse on Tuesday. The event airs live on Showtime from the SpiritBank Event Center in Bixby, Okla.

Woodley is one of the up-and-coming fighters in the Strikeforce 170-pound division. He defeated Sal Woods via first-round Brabo choke submission in his Strikeforce debut on the undercard of the Jake Shields vs. Robbie Lawler event in June (video above).

STORY

I first eared of T-Wood while listening to a Jordan Breen show wright b4 the Sal WOods fight...

I never saw videos on him but that last one really impressed me! Altought the competition was not that good i really think that t-wood got some bright future in front of him!

Hes the 170 lbs Mo lawal!

Post #2   8/26/09 11:28:45AM