Pick'em Leagues: THE BIG SHOW CASUAL BEST OF THE REST Single Event PvP: FANTASY POOLS Betting Leagues: THE BIG SHOW BEST OF THE REST
  MMA Playground 4.0 is live!     Returning members: check out the patch notes     New members: visit our getting started guide, read the FAQ's and start playing!

Matt Lindland Content With Career, Eyes Shot at Strikeforce Middleweight Title

Print  
Posted By Message

emfleek

FA-Q

emfleek Avatar

Career:2,255-1,187
Camp: The Ringers
Chips:
One could argue that the Strikeforce middleweight division is the organization's strongest, and we can now add newest signee Matt Lindland to a list that already includes Jake Shields, Cung Le, Frank Shamrock, Robbie Lawler, Ronaldo Souza and Jason Miller.

STORY

Post #1   8/18/09 12:01:52PM   

sclasclemski

Belt Contender

sclasclemski Avatar

Career:425-289
Camp: THE 486
Chips:
I think the MW division is the only division with more than 3 viable contenders in it...they havfe alot of work to do to bring up their other divisions...Coker has mentioned doing tournaments to bring up female contenders. I think that would be a great idea to do on their challenger series to develop contenders for the LW, WW, LHW, and HW divisions...bring up some young guys...make em stars by forcing them to win and put on good performances to make it to the showtime/cbs cards

Post #2   8/18/09 12:25:55PM