Pick'em Leagues: THE BIG SHOW CASUAL BEST OF THE REST Single Event PvP: FANTASY POOLS Betting Leagues: THE BIG SHOW BEST OF THE REST
  MMA Playground 4.0 is live!     Returning members: check out the patch notes     New members: visit our getting started guide, read the FAQ's and start playing!

Bobby Southworth Still Wants Another Shot at Strikeforce Title, 'Babalu' Sobral

Print  
Posted By Message

emfleek

DO YOU SPEAK IT?

emfleek Avatar

Career:2,234-1,182
Camp: The Ringers
Chips:
SAN JOSE, Calif. - Bobby Southworth feels like he should still be considered a top contender in the Strikeforce light heavyweight title picture. The American Kickboxing Academy product lost the belt to Renato Sobral last November after Sobral opened a deep cut over Southworth's eye in the first round, forcing the cageside doctor call a stop to the bout.

STORY

Post #1   8/14/09 1:26:26PM   

Twenty20Dollars

Heavyweight Champ

Career:1,572-1,001
Chips:
I dont want to see that rematch.

also what is babalu loses this saturday? Then does bobby want to fight the new champ? Which would prolly be even worse for bobby.

Post #2   8/14/09 1:49:11PM   

postman

Heavyweight Champ

postman Avatar

Career:746-420
Chips:

Posted by Twenty20Dollars

I dont want to see that rematch.

also what is babalu loses this saturday? Then does bobby want to fight the new champ? Which would prolly be even worse for bobby.

Bobby was winning the Babalu fight if I remember corectly. Then he got the cut and they stoped the fight. He is alot better then ppl give him credit for.

Fleek your such a fairweather fan you change your AV as soon as your fighter loses a fight. HAHAHAHA Thats like the third time you changed in a week some ppl have no clue.

Post #3   8/14/09 2:06:07PM   

emfleek

DO YOU SPEAK IT?

emfleek Avatar

Chips:

Posted by postman

Fleek your such a fairweather fan you change your AV as soon as your fighter loses a fight. HAHAHAHA Thats like the third time you changed in a week some ppl have no clue.

Rrrright. This discussion was had the other day in a different forum. I change my avatars ALL THE TIME. I've had 3 or 4 different avatars since Torres lost and ALWAYS support my favorite fighters with an avatar up until their fight and WIN OR LOSE it's gone after the fight. Thanks for keeping an eye on me. I feel much safer. Speaking of "having a clue", check my favorite fighters list and see if that's changed before you spout off.

Last edited 8/14/09 2:09PM server time by emfleek
Edit note/reason: n/a
2 total post edits

Post #4   8/14/09 2:08:12PM   

postman

Heavyweight Champ

postman Avatar

Chips:

Posted by emfleek

Posted by postman

Rrrright. This discussion was had the other day in a different forum. I change my avatars ALL THE TIME. I've had 3 or 4 different avatars since Torres lost and ALWAYS support my favorite fighters with an avatar up until their fight and WIN OR LOSE it's gone after the fight. Thanks for keeping an eye on me. I feel much safer. Speaking of "having a clue", check my favorite fighters list and see if that's changed before you spout off.

HAHAHAHAHA Thats what I was refering to! I should have been more clear my bad. I meant that other cat had no clue. You know your my boy. This was the first thread I saw you changed agian and I remembered that dude flapping off about you changing you Torres av. I should have refrenced him or something to let you know I was bustin balls.

Last edited 8/14/09 2:44PM server time by postman
Edit note/reason: n/a

Post #5   8/14/09 2:41:45PM   

emfleek

DO YOU SPEAK IT?

emfleek Avatar

Chips:

Posted by postman

HAHAHAHAHA Thats what I was refering to! I should have been more clear my bad. I meant that other cat had no clue. You know your my boy.

Okay, cool...I was about to cut you.

Post #6   8/14/09 2:44:54PM   

postman

Heavyweight Champ

postman Avatar

Chips:
HAHA no need for that my fult man

Post #7   8/14/09 4:25:54PM