Pick'em Leagues: THE BIG SHOW CASUAL BEST OF THE REST Single Event PvP: FANTASY POOLS Betting Leagues: THE BIG SHOW BEST OF THE REST

Forrest Griffin Embraces Challenge of Solving Anderson Silva's Riddle

Print  
Posted By Message

emfleek

FA-Q

emfleek Avatar

Career:2,310-1,223
Camp: The Ringers
Chips:
PHILADELPHIA -- From the beginning, he's been the underdog. You want to talk about taking the hard road? In his first professional fight, Forrest Griffin didn't face a fellow rookie. He didn't even compete against a hot prospect. The first time he stepped into a cage, Griffin fought Dan "the Beast" Severn, an ex-UFC tournament champion in his 58th career fight.

STORY

Post #1   8/7/09 10:50:40AM   

finnish_line

In Full Mount

finnish_line Avatar

Career:517-331
Camp: Great Boxe
Chips:

The answer is the child's mother is also the doctor.

Post #2   8/7/09 1:45:37PM   

BMF

MMA Regular

Career:1,934-1,385
Chips:
I guess maybe its just me or its just getting late in the day, but what that even mean??

Post #3   8/7/09 4:46:08PM   

finnish_line

In Full Mount

finnish_line Avatar

Career:517-331
Camp: Great Boxe
Chips:

Posted by BMF

I guess maybe its just me or its just getting late in the day, but what that even mean??

[quote]Forrest Griffin Embraces Challenge of Solving Anderson Silva's Riddle[/quote]

A young boy and his father were out playing football when they were caught at the bottom of a giant pileup. Both were injured and rushed to the hospital. They were wheeled into separate operating rooms and two doctors prepped up to work on them, one doctor for each patient. The doctor operating on the father got started right away, but the doctor assigned to the young boy stared at him in surprise. "I can´t operate on him!" the doctor exclaimed to the staff. "That child is my son!"

How can that be?

Post #4   8/10/09 10:51:40AM