Pick'em Leagues: THE BIG SHOW CASUAL BEST OF THE REST Single Event PvP: FANTASY POOLS Betting Leagues: THE BIG SHOW BEST OF THE REST
  MMA Playground 4.0 is live!     Returning members: check out the patch notes     New members: visit our getting started guide, read the FAQ's and start playing!

UFC president Dana White dishes insults, takes aim at rival "Strike-farce"

Print  
  Page 2 of 2     1     2  
Posted By Message

EvenFlow

banned

EvenFlow Avatar

Career:432-232
Chips:

Posted by warglory

Posted by EvenFlow

Posted by moob

Dunno why Dana has to resort to talking like a school kid when he refers to his competitors - it's a bit embarrassing and sad tbh.

Not sure what folk is America think of his swearing either, over here in Scotland, it's like a sport, almost an art form really - we're famed for it - yet Dana could easily out-swear even the most drunken Glaswegian.

At this point I am sick of Dana's mouth and his burning of bridges, period. I could care less about the swearing its a moot point. Dana is in a serious need of an attitude adjustment.

What bridges has he burned? He talked loads of crap about Affliction but they are working together once again. It's all business with a lot of passion involved.

It's possible that Fedor might not want to be in the UFC with what has been said about him by dana over the past year or two. It's no secret a lot of people dont like dana for his mouth, but imo Fedor will eventually be in but you get my point.

Post #16   8/8/09 7:43:48PM   

Page 2 of 2     1     2