Pick'em Leagues: THE BIG SHOW CASUAL BEST OF THE REST Single Event PvP: FANTASY POOLS Betting Leagues: THE BIG SHOW BEST OF THE REST
  MMA Playground 4.0 is live!     Returning members: check out the patch notes     New members: visit our getting started guide, read the FAQ's and start playing!

BJ Penn Is Pretty Sure That Georges St. Pierre Uses Steroids

Print  
  Page 4 of 4     1     2     3     4  
Posted By Message

roadking95th

In Cael We Trust!

roadking95th Avatar

Career:1,351-714
Chips:

Posted by Rush

Posted by roadking95th

Yes, GSP is respectable, but this is the same guy who still hasn't apologized for his corners incident, at least that I am aware of.

As for BJ, nothing even needs to be said about the comment.

As for the quote, why would GSP have to apologize? Shouldn't it be the corner man that should apologize, if anyone at all?

All I am saying is that it would have been good for GSP to apologize for the situation. Not necessarily to BJ.

I normally hate the apology that starts out "I apologize if my actions may have offended anyone" but here I think it would have been right. Something like "I apologize if my corners actions may have taken to be unapropriate. No wrong doing was intended or occurred. etc...." That would have been classy in my book.

Post #46   8/6/09 11:53:53PM   

Rush

Laying down the beats

Rush Avatar

Career:759-539
Chips:
I think the apology would kind of imply that he had guilt in what happened. If he felt (and many agree) that he and his corner did no wrong doing in the matter, then an apology is not warranted in that manner. At least that is how I saw it. I guess what I am saying is that I think an apology would have done more harm than good, because it would have been misinterpreted or taken out of context.

Post #47   8/7/09 7:09:24AM   

bigox420

MMA Regular

bigox420 Avatar

Career:1,065-795
Chips:
Can't believe someone took offense to my post. Unless it was BJ himself they need to not took some post on this site to heart. I have seen a lot of stuff on here that should have not been said but saying someone is a sore loser is not that bad. I think I have seen about 2 or 3 post saying the same s hit.

Sorry if I hurt your feelings. Maybe try saying something to me instead of complaining to a mod.

Last edited 8/7/09 6:35PM server time by bigox420
Edit note/reason: n/a

Post #48   8/7/09 6:33:52PM   

bigox420

MMA Regular

bigox420 Avatar

Career:1,065-795
Chips:

That is some funny ****. Just because the guy stays in shape to keep the cutting to a minimal he is on the juice. What a joke. There is more then just GSP that looks the same all year round by just putting the hard work not taking time off training to go to the beach. BJ got lazy thats why he gets fat.

What a joke.

Last edited 8/6/09 11:21AM by emfleek Edit note/reason: Removed fighter bashing.

Sorry emfleek for you having to deal with this. I still have seen a lot worse on this site and in this thread. To say that is fighter bashing for what said is funny.

emfleek is just doing his job but still can't believe someone complained about this.

Last edited 8/7/09 6:41PM server time by bigox420
Edit note/reason: n/a
2 total post edits

Post #49   8/7/09 6:39:38PM   

Page 4 of 4     1     2     3     4