Pick'em Leagues: THE BIG SHOW CASUAL BEST OF THE REST Single Event PvP: FANTASY POOLS Betting Leagues: THE BIG SHOW BEST OF THE REST

Top 10: Brock Lesnar Killers

Print  
  Page 2 of 2     1     2  
Posted By Message

Art_Jimmerson

BANNED

Art_Jimmerson Avatar

Career:17-14
Chips:
I think people underestimate Lesnar's wrestling, the man's shot is so powerful and just so fast that I doubt there are many (if any) Heavyweight's in the world that'd be able to defend it.

Post #16   8/6/09 1:47:06AM   

innovater450

Learning to Sprawl

innovater450 Avatar

Career:774-542
Chips:
Im puttin my money on Carwin. I hope he will be his next opponent (as long as he gets past cain). He def has the size and punching power to put lesnar on his @$$. Most of the other guys on that list will never step foot in the ufc octagon, but i would love to see a fight between him and lashley.

Post #17   8/6/09 7:38:41AM   

pv3Hpv3p

Heavyweight Champ

pv3Hpv3p Avatar

Career:827-576
Chips:

Posted by slapshot

The only two on that list that are legitimate are Fedor and nog. Hell there are a few guys on there that have a snowballs chance in hell.

This article is ignorant, I wish at some point MMA journalism could actually evolve and why do the people picked to write them always have a IQ of 79....

Another big plus for Carwin, who is one win away from facing Lesnar, is that he’s one of the biggest heavyweights. We’ve seen what Lesnar does to smaller heavyweights like Frank Mir -- throwing him around like a teddy bear -- but he won’t be able to do that to the 260-pound Carwin.

Because we all know Mir is just a feather at 240. The 20 lbs is enough to change the fight in some aspects but its not going to affect Brocks TD's and how on earth could it change the way Brock controls a fighter from top position.

To be fair... 20 punds is the difference between MW and LHW... And even less of a difference than there is between WW and LW... I understand that Brock/'s well within the rules for HW... But to say 20 lbs won't make a difference, is like saying there's really no point in seperating weightclasses... And we know that's not the fact since we saw BJ/GSP II

Post #18   8/6/09 10:39:50AM   

slapshot

In Full Mount

slapshot Avatar

Career:520-328
Camp: Ultimate Fighter Top Team
Chips:

Posted by pv3Hpv3p

Posted by slapshot

The only two on that list that are legitimate are Fedor and nog. Hell there are a few guys on there that have a snowballs chance in hell.

This article is ignorant, I wish at some point MMA journalism could actually evolve and why do the people picked to write them always have a IQ of 79....

Another big plus for Carwin, who is one win away from facing Lesnar, is that he’s one of the biggest heavyweights. We’ve seen what Lesnar does to smaller heavyweights like Frank Mir -- throwing him around like a teddy bear -- but he won’t be able to do that to the 260-pound Carwin.

Because we all know Mir is just a feather at 240. The 20 lbs is enough to change the fight in some aspects but its not going to affect Brocks TD's and how on earth could it change the way Brock controls a fighter from top position.

To be fair... 20 punds is the difference between MW and LHW... And even less of a difference than there is between WW and LW... I understand that Brock/'s well within the rules for HW... But to say 20 lbs won't make a difference, is like saying there's really no point in seperating weightclasses... And we know that's not the fact since we saw BJ/GSP II

I think you should read my post slower next time, who said 20 LBS wont make a difference?

Post #19   8/6/09 12:42:55PM   

Page 2 of 2     1     2