Pick'em Leagues: THE BIG SHOW CASUAL BEST OF THE REST Single Event PvP: FANTASY POOLS Betting Leagues: THE BIG SHOW BEST OF THE REST
  MMA Playground 4.0 is live!     Returning members: check out the patch notes     New members: visit our getting started guide, read the FAQ's and start playing!

Elvis Sinosic Talks About The Affliction Crash

Print  
Posted By Message

nwowolfpack

MMA Regular

nwowolfpack Avatar

Career:403-346
Camp: PunchDrunkGamer
Chips:
Elvis Sinosic Talks About The Affliction Crash

I write this opinion as a fan, a fighter and a coach. It was sad to see the demise of another big MMA organization. To see Affliction collapse was sad. As a fan I have now lost another opportunity watch MMA. I lost the opportunity to watch fighters that aren’t in the UFC. So I am left with less MMA and in my opinion that is disappointing. As a fighter it means one less show that I have the opportunity to fight in. This means one less avenue which allows me to earn a living (and for all other fighters as well). Sadly no one show will be able to give every fighter and opportunity. We need more shows to give the fighters more exposure and more opportunity to fight. As a coach it means one less show for my fighters to compete in. Sadly the demise has left a hole in the sport. Hopefully in time that hole will be filled by another organization. But even still it still means one less place to share my enjoyment of MMA.

Thanks,

Elvis Sinosic

The King of Rock ‘n Rumble

Sinosic Perosh Martial Arts

ELVIS - Affliction

Last edited 8/4/09 2:33AM server time by nwowolfpack
Edit note/reason: n/a

Post #1   8/4/09 2:33:17AM   

AnDeRsonDaSiLvA

BANNED

AnDeRsonDaSiLvA Avatar

Career:510-259
Chips:
elvis is good man , i always enjoy his fight predictions on sherdog ( if he does really write them)

Post #2   8/4/09 5:43:11AM   

Rush

Laying down the beats

Rush Avatar

Career:759-539
Chips:
I wasn't sure what to expect considering that Elvis has been out of the "bigs" for a little while now, but he has hit the nail on the head from a number of perspectives.

Post #3   8/4/09 6:58:41AM   

Jimbo

Standup Guy

Jimbo Avatar

Career:702-408
Camp: The Vuttholios
Chips:

Posted by Rush

I wasn't sure what to expect considering that Elvis has been out of the "bigs" for a little while now, but he has hit the nail on the head from a number of perspectives.

yeh he always has abit to say and it is usually right on the money, very friendly guy as well.

Post #4   8/4/09 7:13:32AM