Pick'em Leagues: THE BIG SHOW CASUAL BEST OF THE REST Single Event PvP: FANTASY POOLS Betting Leagues: THE BIG SHOW BEST OF THE REST

Dana White: “Dan Henderson is Definitely Next in Line for the Title Shot”

Print  
  Page 2 of 2     1     2  
Posted By Message

State_Champ

MMA Sensei

State_Champ Avatar

Career:1,447-862
Camp: The Evil Empire
Chips:
IMO Anderson will beat Henderson again....
I thought Dan stood a chance in the first fight but once Anderson decided to end it he was able to beat Dan easily.
I just feel like the only reason his fight with Dan lasted as long as it did the first time is because Anderson let it go that long. I always feel like Anderson can end a match whenever he wants to.... and I feel like he'll beat Dan a second time.
With that out of the way WAR HENDO!
I'll still cheer for Hendo but I probably won't bet on him.

Post #16   8/2/09 5:20:47PM   

cmill21

Heavyweight Champ

cmill21 Avatar

Career:444-230
Chips:

Posted by State_Champ

IMO Anderson will beat Henderson again....
I thought Dan stood a chance in the first fight but once Anderson decided to end it he was able to beat Dan easily.
I just feel like the only reason his fight with Dan lasted as long as it did the first time is because Anderson let it go that long. I always feel like Anderson can end a match whenever he wants to.... and I feel like he'll beat Dan a second time.
With that out of the way WAR HENDO!
I'll still cheer for Hendo but I probably won't bet on him.

No, the reason that fight went that way was because hendo decided to just stand and trade and not work him on the ground.

Post #17   8/2/09 5:37:30PM   

Aaronno9

King in the North

Aaronno9 Avatar

Career:798-457
Camp: MMA Worldwide
Chips:
Ive got a feeling Andersons going to score the TKO this time. I think hes going to look to finish Dan as soon as possible, as to avoid being taken down and smothered on the ground and loosing a decision or getting pounded out. He came very close to finishing Dan standing last time so Andersons power/Hendos chin arent that much of as issue when it comes to picking this time around.

Post #18   8/2/09 6:06:01PM   

Boo_Radley21

Heavyweight Champ

Boo_Radley21 Avatar

Career:605-425
Chips:
I used to think that Henderson would tool Silva in a rematch, but I haven't been so sure lately. He does have the best chance at middleweight IMO, but if he wins it won't be as special because Griffin will already have handed Anderson his first loss. And on a side note, when is Okami gonna get a shot? Give him a big fight and if he wins it I say he's next.

Post #19   8/3/09 12:48:37AM   

supatolacyl

MMA Regular

supatolacyl Avatar

Career:1,157-897
Chips:
I too think Maia should get the next title fight when he taps out Marquardt. I think Hendo has a good as chance as anyone to beat Silva; However, I don't believe a ko win over Bisping is what launched him into the title shot. Seriously who has he beaten that was even in contention in the MW class?? His win over Franklin should have launched him into the title fight, it was more important in rank then his fight over Bisping. I mean I'm absolutely exstatic that the ufc set the hendo/bisping fight so we all can enjoy that highlight reel ko for years to come I just wish the UFC will give all deserving opponents shots and not just the most marketable. I have already given up on Okami getting his shot, I just hope the same wont happen to Maia.

Still WAR HENDO!!! I think Silva is more consentrated on trying to get a boxing match wit Roy Jones Jr. then being in the cage anymore. I hear he is already signed the bout agreement, with Jones, but don't he still ave several fights left on his contract?

Last edited 8/3/09 4:09PM server time by supatolacyl
Edit note/reason: spelling

Post #20   8/3/09 4:08:33PM   

CwB

MMA Sensei

CwB Avatar

Career:221-151
Chips:

Posted by jascri

Hendo! Hendo! Hendo! Hendo! Yea f*ckin Hendo!!!!!

sounds like your doing the dirty with hendo right now....

Post #21   8/3/09 4:58:15PM   

Page 2 of 2     1     2