Pick'em Leagues: THE BIG SHOW CASUAL BEST OF THE REST Single Event PvP: FANTASY POOLS Betting Leagues: THE BIG SHOW BEST OF THE REST

Fedor: In his own words

Print  
  Page 2 of 2     1     2  
Posted By Message

BigIP

Standup Guy

BigIP Avatar

Career:43-35
Chips:
I kind of want Fedor to sign with Strikeforce. It allows me to watch excited additional MMA shows beside the UFC.

Post #16   7/31/09 9:10:34PM   

hippysmacker

Boondock Saints Mod

hippysmacker Avatar

Career:2,025-1,145
Camp: Nutthuggers Suck
Chips:

Posted by jascri

Why would he even nogotiate with the UFC if he has 3 fights or 2 years left on his contract with M-1? Just to piss people off and make himself look like a puss.
I'm with most everyone else: there's no one for fedor to fight except in the UFC, so if he's not fighting in the UFC than I can care less about what scrubs he fights or what he does in his career. It's time to forget about Fedor and M-1 and get on the real athletes of MMA. Like HENDO!!!!!

Its not him negotiating, its M-1. His contracted promoter. Hence the problem I think.

“Never violate a woman, nor harm a child. Do not lie ,cheat ,or steal.for selfish gain. These things are for lesser men. Protect the weak against the evil strong. And never allow thoughts of gain to lead you into the pursuit of evil. Never back away from an enemy. Either fight or surrender. It is not enough to say I will not be evil. Evil must be fought wherever it is found.”
The Iron Code

Post #17   7/31/09 9:21:15PM   

Page 2 of 2     1     2