Pick'em Leagues: THE BIG SHOW CASUAL BEST OF THE REST Single Event PvP: FANTASY POOLS Betting Leagues: THE BIG SHOW BEST OF THE REST

Fedor Emelianenko rejects statement from brother Aleks about true motives of Vadim Finkelchtein

Print  
Posted By Message

emfleek

FA-Q

emfleek Avatar

Career:2,363-1,248
Camp: The Ringers
Chips:
By now it’s no secret that former Pride FC Heavyweight Champion and Affliction headliner Fedor Emelianenko is being vigorously pursued by most of the world’s mixed martial arts promotions following the untimely demise of his previous employer, Affliction MMA.

Topping the list of potential suitors is Dana White, president of The Ultimate Fighting Championship, who no doubt sees the biggest pay-per-view (PPV) of all time in his company’s future should he somehow finagle a heavyweight superfight between the Russian Rancor and Zuffa’s pale powerhouse, Brock Lesnar.

STORY

Post #1   7/30/09 1:56:19PM   

postman

Heavyweight Champ

postman Avatar

Career:746-420
Chips:
Aleks seems to be right imo. There is no way Fedor can see not being in the UFC now as a good thing. THere are so few HW out there and the best are in the UFC. I guess if M-1 keeps his pockets fat and he isn't getting beat up then you can't blame him.

Post #2   7/30/09 2:00:57PM   

Aether

Heavyweight Champ

Aether Avatar

Career:946-505
Chips:
heh, it's funny because most of these news posts are just various interpretations and re-contextualizing of the same 3 or 4 quotes.

Post #3   7/30/09 2:14:15PM   

ChokeUout

In Full Mount

ChokeUout Avatar

Career:446-268
Chips:
I'm guessing Fedor Made this statement about aleks BEFORE the terms of the preposed UFC were made public. Because Now that they are, it's clear Aleks WAS telling the truth.

Whatever, I say the UFC brings Aleks over if he's willing to work with them.

Post #4   7/30/09 2:39:41PM   

1daveufc

Standup Guy

1daveufc Avatar

Career:612-433
Camp: East Coast Pitbulls
Chips:
Why does fedor not tell vadim finkelchtein to get on his bike and do one.A thought fedor was a good man and its not ment to be about money but ment to be about being the best and pleasing the fans with good preformance's but a must be wrong.Its not as fedor cud do with the money because he been making good money for years now its al about how much vadim the blood sucking leech finkelchtein can get out of him.Ditch him fedor and be all you can be

Post #5   7/30/09 2:42:59PM   

postman

Heavyweight Champ

postman Avatar

Career:746-420
Chips:

Posted by ChokeUout

I'm guessing Fedor Made this statement about aleks BEFORE the terms of the preposed UFC were made public. Because Now that they are, it's clear Aleks WAS telling the truth.

Whatever, I say the UFC brings Aleks over if he's willing to work with them.

Aleks never seems to make to shore when he trys to come to the US

Post #6   7/30/09 2:44:10PM