Pick'em Leagues: THE BIG SHOW CASUAL BEST OF THE REST Single Event PvP: FANTASY POOLS Betting Leagues: THE BIG SHOW BEST OF THE REST
  MMA Playground 4.0 is live!     Returning members: check out the patch notes     New members: visit our getting started guide, read the FAQ's and start playing!

Will Fedor join the UFC? Who knows.

Print  
Posted By Message

emfleek

DO YOU SPEAK IT?

emfleek Avatar

Career:2,234-1,182
Camp: The Ringers
Chips:
Friday could be the day dreams come true for millions of MMA fans.

UFC President Dana White is holding a conference call that day, and from various reports, the most powerful man in mixed martial arts will be making some kind of a huge announcement.

According to a report on the Los Angeles Times' Web site Tuesday, Fedor Emelianenko agreed to a deal with the UFC. However, Emelianenko's promotion company — M-1 Global — denied that, according to another report.

STORY

Post #1   7/29/09 8:41:34AM   

tmas

Belt Contender

tmas Avatar

Career:1,058-836
Chips:
i heard from a friend that would know, that its a done deal, he will be fighting Brock, in late sept at 103. Guess we will see Friday though, i hope so i want Fefor to crush Brock, and then get crushed by Carwin!.

Post #2   7/29/09 10:50:09AM   

jtwalker

Learning to Sprawl

jtwalker Avatar

Career:199-112
Camp: Alabama Top Team
Chips:
Hope this is true. But you know how it has gone with Fedor and the UFC before. Don't want to get my hopes up.

Post #3   7/29/09 12:40:31PM   

Irish_Pride

MMA Regular

Irish_Pride Avatar

Career:85-54
Camp: Rage In The Cage
Chips:
I can't wait for Friday. If the big announcement is Fedor coming to the UFC, then this is going to be very big for the sport.

Post #4   7/29/09 2:11:59PM