Pick'em Leagues: THE BIG SHOW CASUAL BEST OF THE REST Single Event PvP: FANTASY POOLS Betting Leagues: THE BIG SHOW BEST OF THE REST

Kimbo Slice, Roy Nelson and Wes Sims: Good Guys and Bad Guys on TUF 10

Print  
Posted By Message

emfleek

FA-Q

emfleek Avatar

Career:2,327-1,229
Camp: The Ringers
Chips:
For the first time since the lightweights of season five, I'm really looking forward to the next season of The Ultimate Fighter. Part of it is the roster of fighters -- I can't help being intrigued by Kimbo Slice, but I'm more interested in the mix of established veterans and up and coming talent they've put together. I must admit the prospect of seeing several former pro and college football players ads to the excitement.

STORY

Post #1   7/27/09 3:54:42PM   

SmileR

Buy the ticket, take the ride

SmileR Avatar

Career:1,284-761
Chips:
I'm actually looking forward to this TUF too! I want to see Sims get smashed and actually I'm intrigued by Kimbo. I'v never really seen much of him in interviews or his street fighting stuff so I'd like to know what his attitude towards MMA is.
He seams like a nice guy from the interviews with eliteXC.

I was born to lead, not to read!!!!

Post #2   7/27/09 4:03:27PM   

The-Don

Belt Contender

The-Don Avatar

Career:583-418
Camp: Savage Nation MMA
Chips:

Posted by SmileR

I'm actually looking forward to this TUF too! I want to see Sims get smashed and actually I'm intrigued by Kimbo. I'v never really seen much of him in interviews or his street fighting stuff so I'd like to know what his attitude towards MMA is.

yea kimbo does seem like a nice guy from all I have seen.. I just hope he has been training hard.. I predict Roy Nelson walking away with this show..

Post #3   7/27/09 5:18:07PM   

MaxOne

Captain Doctor

MaxOne Avatar

Career:862-586
Camp: Team Syntax
Chips:

Posted by The-Don

Posted by SmileR

yea kimbo does seem like a nice guy from all I have seen.. I just hope he has been training hard.. I predict Roy Nelson walking away with this show..

I love Roy and I hope you are right. There are some big dudes on the show.

Post #4   7/27/09 5:53:18PM   

prozacnation1978

Heavyweight Champ

prozacnation1978 Avatar

Career:2,530-1,341
Camp: Dark Horse
Chips:
this next season i am pumped for, haven't been waiting for a good season like this since tuf 5

Post #5   7/27/09 10:42:37PM