Pick'em Leagues: THE BIG SHOW CASUAL BEST OF THE REST Single Event PvP: FANTASY POOLS Betting Leagues: THE BIG SHOW BEST OF THE REST

Tito Ortiz Sees the Writing on the Wall

Print  
Posted By Message

emfleek

FA-Q

emfleek Avatar

Career:2,327-1,229
Camp: The Ringers
Chips:
Tito Ortiz, my man.

I have been an Ortiz fan all my life and say what you will about the Huntington Beach Bad Boy, he’s no dummy.

Ortiz is one of the most intelligent fighters in the world when it comes to business sense and it’s one of the main reasons him and Dana White butt heads so often. The two are actually a lot alike.

STORY

Post #1   7/27/09 1:34:09PM   

scobac

BANNED

scobac Avatar

Career:165-137
Chips:
I agree with the point thats being made in this article but this I dont
"So Ortiz sees this and he’s been talking about signing with Strikeforce, right? But in all seriousness, how much longer before the UFC topples that promotion too? Six months? A year? Strikeforce is living on borrowed time and Ortiz knows it."
Is it really fair to say that? I dont put strikeforce in the same league as elite xc and affliction, I think they are making smart decisions and most importantly not stepping on Zuffas toes trying to be the next big thing, they know thier place and except it and make money doing it.

Post #2   7/27/09 3:09:27PM   

MaxOne

Captain Doctor

MaxOne Avatar

Career:862-586
Camp: Team Syntax
Chips:
I really hope some of the other organizations can grow. Strike does seem to be making the best decisions...at least from what we can see here on the outside.

Post #3   7/27/09 7:44:10PM