Pick'em Leagues: THE BIG SHOW CASUAL BEST OF THE REST Single Event PvP: FANTASY POOLS Betting Leagues: THE BIG SHOW BEST OF THE REST
  MMA Playground 4.0 is live!     Returning members: check out the patch notes     New members: visit our getting started guide, read the FAQ's and start playing!

Mirko Cro Cop: Brock Lesnar Winning the UFC Title Is a Defeat for MMA

Print  
  Page 2 of 2     1     2  
Posted By Message

Leland

Standup Guy

Leland Avatar

Career:92-44
Camp: Polk Fight Club
Chips:
Agree with Cmill, I think if CC puts some power in some lower leg kicks, Brock will be in alot of pain lol. Brock is still very new at this point and I think someone skilled like CC is going to be the person to beat him. excellent TD defense and great striking. CC in his current state still has to prove himself to me. He did okay in the Al-Turk fight, but I want to see the fire in his eyes. If he beats Dos Santos and next in line (Randy plz!) convincingly, he will be in line for a title shot quickly with the HW division as it is now. Show us you want it CC! And gain some weight to fight Lesnar

Post #16   7/22/09 8:46:08PM   

Shadymlm

MMA Regular

Shadymlm Avatar

Career:27-16
Chips:

But the problem is, if you stand and bang it takes just one shot to KO you. I know CroCop didn't see it coming from GG. If GG can take him down, Brock can.

Very true. The question is will he get taken down? The GG takedown was because of a kick, I don't see Cro Cop opening with a middle kick again.

With Brock's explosiveness it's not a matter of if he can take CC down it's more can CC get back up after Brock take's him down? IMO I don't think he'd be able to Brock is just a beast that the HW division has never seen the like's of before.(Like a Tim Sylvia with skill) People we're talking about a quick KO well Brock has the power to do that to CC when it's all said and done CC is just to small and will be taken down and controlled with ease IMO.

Post #17   7/26/09 7:33:26AM   

Page 2 of 2     1     2