Pick'em Leagues: THE BIG SHOW CASUAL BEST OF THE REST Single Event PvP: FANTASY POOLS Betting Leagues: THE BIG SHOW BEST OF THE REST
  MMA Playground 4.0 is live!     Returning members: check out the patch notes     New members: visit our getting started guide, read the FAQ's and start playing!

Jesse Taylor wants the best Japan has to offer

Print  
Posted By Message

SmileR

Buy the ticket, take the ride

SmileR Avatar

Career:1,284-761
Chips:
“I feel great, it’s a win, it’s my first time here, definitely not my last. I really like being here in Japan and fighting here, I love the audience. I really loved it out here but I really wish you know it wasn’t an injury, I think I would have won any kind of way, I would have won anyways but I don’t like winning like that … the UFC kind of labeled me [as a “bad boy”] and I don’t know if I really like that or not but yeah I just want to show the fans, the people at home that I’m actually a pretty good guy. Obviously from my past I have a lot to prove now. I have two boys, two sons and you know this provides a means to an end and I really like fighting here, I mean, to tell the truth I like fighting here a lot more than in the States so hopefully you guys like me and hopefully I’ll be back and I want the best. I can also go both wegiht classes, so I can do welterweight or middleweight here, so wherever the fight you demand from me is where I’ll go.”

Link

I was born to lead, not to read!!!!

Post #1   7/21/09 1:59:00PM   

postman

Heavyweight Champ

postman Avatar

Career:746-420
Chips:
Jesse you labeled yourself a jack ass. You where given a second chance by Dana White not many get that and you blew it.

Post #2   7/21/09 2:06:57PM   

Aaronno9

King in the North

Aaronno9 Avatar

Career:780-456
Camp: MMA Worldwide
Chips:
Jesse looked good - I think hes going to be alot more successfull than CB or Amir. I think he was treated unfairly by the UFC when he was given the boot, Dana made an example out of him when with more popular fighters, or fighters he likes more, he would of let it go.

Post #3   7/21/09 4:50:20PM   

sclasclemski

Belt Contender

sclasclemski Avatar

Career:425-289
Camp: THE 486
Chips:
I think Dream might put him up against Paulo Filho at Dream 11 and then the winner getting the winner of the MW championship fight Jacare/Mayhem...I don't see Jesse getting past Paulo

Post #4   7/21/09 5:45:09PM   

nickcuc547

BANNED

nickcuc547 Avatar

Career:802-477
Chips:

Posted by Aaronno9

Jesse looked good - I think hes going to be alot more successfull than CB or Amir. I think he was treated unfairly by the UFC when he was given the boot, Dana made an example out of him when with more popular fighters, or fighters he likes more, he would of let it go.

i think he would have beaten amir and had a pretty stellar career, cb was a bad matchup for him but this guy has looked good.

p.s. he was 100% right in his comments about rampage.

Post #5   7/21/09 5:50:29PM