Pick'em Leagues: THE BIG SHOW CASUAL BEST OF THE REST Single Event PvP: FANTASY POOLS Betting Leagues: THE BIG SHOW BEST OF THE REST
  MMA Playground 4.0 is live!     Returning members: check out the patch notes     New members: visit our getting started guide, read the FAQ's and start playing!

AMIR SADOLLAH'S OCTAGON EDUCATION CONTINUES

Print  
Posted By Message

emfleek

FA-Q

emfleek Avatar

Career:2,245-1,185
Camp: The Ringers
Chips:
Reminiscent of the days that Rashad Evans graced his own season of The Ultimate Fighter, Amir Sadollah had all the odds stacked up against him going into TUF.

Season 7, coached by two of the UFC’s most charismatic fighters in former champions Quinton "Rampage" Jackson and Forrest Griffin, was where the new 32-man tournament blueprint was put into affect.

Sadollah, having had no professional fights going into the season as a middleweight was thought to be the season's underdog, but quickly gained the respect of his peers with his more than stellar performance throughout the competition, having earned his way into the house by submitting UFC veteran Steven Byrnes in what only marked the beginning of something special.

STORY

Post #1   7/20/09 9:43:30AM   

Mayhem13

MMA Sensei

Mayhem13 Avatar

Career:2,108-1,247
Camp: Team Sakara Eye Punch
Chips:
Anyone else here think that Hendriks can keep this fight on the mat, and not get submitted?

I think he is a better wrestler the CB, and has better sub defense.....but it scares me picking against Amir, because he is pretty crafty from his back.

As of now I have Hendriks winning...but damn its a tough call..as is most of this card

Post #2   7/20/09 11:28:00AM