Pick'em Leagues: THE BIG SHOW CASUAL BEST OF THE REST Single Event PvP: FANTASY POOLS Betting Leagues: THE BIG SHOW BEST OF THE REST

Cro Cop Q & A

Print  
  Page 2 of 2     1     2  
Posted By Message

BabbyHughes

MMA Regular

BabbyHughes Avatar

Career:623-389
Camp: Slackers
Chips:

Posted by bootyclause

does he ever stop whining? I would love to see Brock slam him through the bottom of the cage. He hates on Brock and has maybe a 1% chance of beating the guy. Lame.

No offense man, but the opinion a guy who has a 53% picking percentage out of 348 fights doesn't personally carry a lot of weight with me.

Post #16   7/22/09 2:52:15PM   

cowcatcher

Steady MODdin'

cowcatcher Avatar

Career:2,512-1,449
Camp: Project Mayhem
Chips:

Posted by bootyclause

does he ever stop whining? I would love to see Brock slam him through the bottom of the cage. He hates on Brock and has maybe a 1% chance of beating the guy. Lame.

im guessing you saw him fight GG and maybe al turk only. if not then im at a loss.

Post #17   7/22/09 2:59:40PM   

hippysmacker

Boondock Saints Mod

hippysmacker Avatar

Career:1,941-1,101
Camp: Nutthuggers Suck
Chips:

Posted by BabbyHughes

Posted by bootyclause

No offense man, but the opinion a guy who has a 53% picking percentage out of 348 fights doesn't personally carry a lot of weight with me.

props. Good point bro

“Never violate a woman, nor harm a child. Do not lie ,cheat ,or steal.for selfish gain. These things are for lesser men. Protect the weak against the evil strong. And never allow thoughts of gain to lead you into the pursuit of evil. Never back away from an enemy. Either fight or surrender. It is not enough to say I will not be evil. Evil must be fought wherever it is found.”
The Iron Code

Post #18   7/22/09 3:04:33PM   

CwB

MMA Sensei

CwB Avatar

Career:221-151
Chips:
with barnett on roids i kind of wish mirko held out just a little longer before signing his fight life over to the ufc. then affliction could have easily signed mirko to fight fedor and then joined ufc afterwards... oh well

although sometimes i dont always have something good to say about cro cop i really hope he can make a legitimate run at the belt before the twilight of his career

Post #19   7/22/09 8:25:00PM   

Page 2 of 2     1     2