Pick'em Leagues: THE BIG SHOW CASUAL BEST OF THE REST Single Event PvP: FANTASY POOLS Betting Leagues: THE BIG SHOW BEST OF THE REST

tito makes amends with dana!! hint at coming back to ufc!!

Print  
  Page 1 of 3     1     2     3  
Posted By Message

prozacnation1978

Heavyweight Champ

prozacnation1978 Avatar

Career:2,530-1,341
Camp: Dark Horse
Chips:
looks like over the weekend thanks to lorenzo that tito finally called a druce with dana white for now, he wants to fight in the ufc instead of afflication and strikeforce,
and with no main event and opponent for ace franklin
tito i am predicting probably will sign very soon back with the ufc and fight rich at 103 in dallas

Post #1   7/17/09 1:06:25PM   

bojangalz

The Original Playground Bully

bojangalz Avatar

Career:1,554-840
Chips:
*Yawn*

Post #2   7/17/09 1:07:57PM   

DCRage

Representin' The MA's

DCRage Avatar

Career:978-738
Chips:
This Week's Sign Of The Apocalypse...oh, wait, this couldn't have come from SI.

Post #3   7/17/09 1:09:34PM   

Twenty20Dollars

Heavyweight Champ

Career:1,572-1,001
Chips:
Affliction, Strikeforce, UFC, Ortiz still doesnt beat the contenders or bring anything new to his game. Long lay off, injuries.

I wonder if ortiz will get tha record breaking contract.

Post #4   7/17/09 1:22:00PM   

emfleek

FA-Q

emfleek Avatar

Career:2,327-1,229
Camp: The Ringers
Chips:

Posted by prozacnation1978

looks like over the weekend thanks to lorenzo that tito finally called a druce with dana white for now, he wants to fight in the ufc instead of afflication and strikeforce,
tito i am predicting probably will sign very soon back with the ufc and fight rich at 103 in dallas

Source?

Post #5   7/17/09 1:22:28PM   

Irish_Pride

MMA Regular

Irish_Pride Avatar

Career:85-54
Camp: Rage In The Cage
Chips:
Wow, I thought Tito and Dana would never make up. It's just a matter of time though after he signs, him and dana will get into another argument, then he is going to be out of the UFC once again.

Post #6   7/17/09 1:23:25PM   

emfleek

FA-Q

emfleek Avatar

Chips:
Nevermind...I found the source.

LINK

“I’m very thankful for Lorenzo and Frank Fertitta from the UFC and I’m glad that me and Dana (White) kind of got to brush each other off. We may not still like each other or whatever but we came to amends — which is awesome. I gotta thank Strikeforce for giving me an opportunity and I want to thank Affliction for giving me an opportunity.”

–Former UFC Light Heavyweight Champion and current Zuffa exile Tito Ortiz tells TapouT Radio that while he still won’t be exchanging Christmas cards with the UFC President, he and Dana White have patched things up after many years of back-and-forth squabbling. “The Huntington Beach Bad Boy” has always had a amicable relationship with the Fertittas — is it possible that Lorenzo flew to Huntington Beach to reclaim the surgically repaired 205-pound star like his did last month with Mirko Cro Cop? And with UFC 103 still needing an opponent for rumored headliner Rich “Ace” Franklin, could they shock the world of MMA by pairing him up with a new and improved Ortiz? Opinions please.

Post #7   7/17/09 1:26:48PM   

zephead

The Dancer

zephead Avatar

Career:541-400
Camp: Ground'N'Pound
Chips:

What's a druce? Is that a combination of dropping a duece on each other and then calling a truce?

"To me the records were just a starting point," recalls John Paul Jones, "The most important thing was always the stage show. So many great nights. At our worst we were still better than most. At our best we could just wipe the floor with the lot of them. It was just a very good live band."

Post #8   7/17/09 1:50:18PM   

Kpro

I STAB WATERBEDS!

Kpro Avatar

Career:2,573-1,315
Chips:

Posted by zephead

What's a druce? Is that a combination of dropping a duece on each other and then calling a truce?

I think there's a website that shows it. 2guys1druce.com

Last edited 7/17/09 1:53PM server time by kpro
Edit note/reason: n/a

Post #9   7/17/09 1:52:33PM   

zephead

The Dancer

zephead Avatar

Chips:

Posted by Kpro

Posted by zephead

BWAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

"To me the records were just a starting point," recalls John Paul Jones, "The most important thing was always the stage show. So many great nights. At our worst we were still better than most. At our best we could just wipe the floor with the lot of them. It was just a very good live band."

Post #10   7/17/09 1:59:08PM   

emfleek

FA-Q

emfleek Avatar

Chips:

Posted by Kpro

Sorry, as a mod, consider this an official warning...

This is not a free-for-all to buy and sell MMA paraphernalia, gear, and DVD's, nor is this the place to promote your MMA game, blog, website, or anything else.

Last edited 7/17/09 2:02PM server time by emfleek
Edit note/reason: n/a

Post #11   7/17/09 2:01:56PM   

zephead

The Dancer

zephead Avatar

Chips:

Posted by emfleek

Posted by Kpro

Sorry, as a mod, consider this an official warning...

This is not a free-for-all to buy and sell MMA paraphernalia, gear, and DVD's, nor is this the place to promote your MMA game, blog, website, or anything else.

SNAP!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Post #12   7/17/09 2:04:18PM   

DCRage

Representin' The MA's

DCRage Avatar

Career:978-738
Chips:
Breaking News: This just in from hell-ICE! It is freezing over before their very eyes!

Post #13   7/17/09 2:09:06PM   

postman

Heavyweight Champ

postman Avatar

Career:746-420
Chips:

Posted by DCRage

Breaking News: This just in from hell-ICE! It is freezing over before their very eyes!

If the Eagles can reunite why not Dana and Tito?

Post #14   7/17/09 2:20:18PM   

BarryScott

BANNED

BarryScott Avatar

Career:-
Chips:
Tito did say the UFC was a possibility but it was pretty obvious by the way he was speaking that it wasn't very likely, he seemed more certain on fighting for Strikeforce or Affliction.

Post #15   7/17/09 3:06:01PM   

Page 1 of 3     1     2     3