Pick'em Leagues: THE BIG SHOW CASUAL BEST OF THE REST Single Event PvP: FANTASY POOLS Betting Leagues: THE BIG SHOW BEST OF THE REST
  MMA Playground 4.0 is live!     Returning members: check out the patch notes     New members: visit our getting started guide, read the FAQ's and start playing!

Randy Couture Wants Another Shot at Brock Lesnar, Has a Game Plan

Print  
  Page 2 of 2     1     2  
Posted By Message

Chuckles

Learning to Sprawl

Chuckles Avatar

Career:817-607
Chips:
With Randy having such popularity in the MMA world this fight would have huge hype for the UFC. Randy can beat Brock with a good game plan. Due to the fact of how large Randy vs. Brock 2 would be I think it is very likely if Randy beats Nog. Obviously a fight against Brock would be tough, but I do believe this is something that will interest the UFC for publicity and to get a good turn out. Randy is a legend and people don't need to count him out so quickly... he has rose to the occasion multiple times and has proven himself.

GO RANDY!!

Post #16   7/18/09 4:37:20PM   

WheelchairBandit

Standup Guy

WheelchairBandit Avatar

Career:667-394
Camp: MMAForReal.com
Chips:
Randy could beat Brock,and it would be by basically doing the same thing he was doing in the first fight-create tons of scrambles,and get Lesnar tired.

Pushing Lesnar's cardio to the limit,having him experience things not go his way,and making him take some damage for the first time,are the keys to beating him.Randy can do all those.

WB.

Post #17   7/18/09 9:07:54PM   

RearNakedJoke

In Full Mount

RearNakedJoke Avatar

Career:1,223-863
Chips:

Due to the fact of how large Randy vs. Brock 2 would be I think it is very likely if Randy beats Nog.

as i understand the winner of nog v couture will face the winner of dos santos v crocop. winner of that mini tourny will face "whoever the champion is"

that would mean that if all thats true and Randy can pull that off his last fight under contract could be a title fight with Brock or possibly Fedor (if they can sign him and he beats Lesnar). win or lose its a great note to potentially end a career on !

Post #18   7/21/09 12:47:49AM   

Shadymlm

MMA Regular

Shadymlm Avatar

Career:27-16
Chips:
This is nonsense. Yeah Randy "Held his own in the first fight" But Brock is a way better fighter then he was then and would take Randy down and destroy him, even worse then he did Mir the second time around, which alot of people were saying wouldn't happen. And after he beat's Carwin there's no one left for him but I'm sure no matter who his opponent is there will be a bandwagon of Brock haters giving hundreds of reasons why that person is gonna beat Brock and blah blah blah.I know it's a hard pill to swallow but accept it Brock is King of the HW division and will be for a long time!

Post #19   7/21/09 3:14:56AM   

Page 2 of 2     1     2